Dear Draco,
I'm not the best at writing letters, I usually only write to my parents or Hermione, but I told you I would write so here is me making an attempt late at night when I can't sleep. I hope you made it home safely, and I hope the snow in your garden is as beautiful as the snow at Hogwarts. Remember to wear warm clothes when you walk with your mother, would be a shame if you got a cold. I got home safely anyways, and my cats were happy to see me. It is quite nice to be home. Tomorrow we are driving in to London, me and my family, to do some Christmas shopping and dine out, I am looking forward to it. I hope you also have something to look forward to during the holidays. We have our Christmas tree up too, however my mother and father had left a few of our favourite ornaments for me and my little sister to hang up which was nice. We completed the Christmas tree earlier this evening, then our mother made us hot chocolate. You have no idea how much I have longed for a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon before the fireplace in my living room.
Anyways, I will include a note with my adress if you find the time to write me back someday.
Take care,
Ellie

She let her eyes scan over the letter she had written before he folded it and put it into a envelope, yawning as she quickly scribbled her adress down on a small note and slipped it into the envelope as well. Then she sealed it and wrote the adress to the Malfoy Manor on the front before she laid it on top of the letter to Hermione on her desk.

Then she got up and tip toed over to her bed quickly, slipping down underneath her covers. Soon she fell asleep, dreaming of the snow outside of Hogwarts.

The next morning she woke up and got dressed for a full day in London together with her mother, father and sister. She had pancakes for breakfast, delicious fluffy ones that her mother had made. Before they left for London she sent her letters off.

....

It took two days before a response from Hermione came in, a black owl dropped it on her window sill before it flew off. She opened the window and got it, brushing the snow off. It was short and sweet, informing her that Ron and the rest of the Weasley family was alright and that they had snow at Sirius's place too.

It took another two days before a response from Draco came in, also delivered by an owl. She laid down on her bed as she carefully ripped it open to read it. She held it in her hands as her eyes scanned over the neat handwriting in black ink.

Dear Ellie,
I would say Eleonora since my father has always told me that he finds nicknames to be pathetic, however I am aware that you like Ellie better so I will go for that.
Thank you for your letter, I am grateful that you decided to write to me.
I am safe at home, our journey back to Malfoy Manor was quick and smooth just as usual. We have a lot of snow here, it almost lights up the whole forest that surrounds our house. It is cold too, colder than in London but my house is exceptionally warm so I will be just fine. And if I do happen to get the common cold I know exactly who to turn to, seeing as you are more than capable to brew me a pepperup potion to heal me. I hope you had a great time in London with your family, it is a truly fantastic city, especially in the Christmas time with all the twinkling lights and decorations.
I do have something to look forward to, I am longing to wake up on Christmas day, as most of us I suppose, it's something about that day that still makes me undoubtedly joyful, and the Christmas cookies here are great. Soft sugar cookies but better, I can't even describe them. I hope your house isn't turned upside down by your army of cousins, muggles can be kinda crazy. And that is a joke, I am trying to be funny with you Ellie. Anyways, merry Christmas to you.
Sincerely,
Draco Malfoy

She couldn't help but smile as she folded the letter back up again and returned it to it's envelope before she slipped it into the drawer of her nightstand. Christmas day was not far away, and she could clearly understand why Draco longed for the day.

On Christmas eve she dressed up in a red velvet dress and black tights, and Rebecka skipped by her wearing a red, black, green and white checkered dress with frills on the sleeves. The family of four had a nice dinner together, and she filled her plate with turkey, roasted potato, cranberry jelly, cauliflower, mince pie and lots of other deliciously smelling foods that her mother and father had prepared. After dinner they had Christmas pudding in their pyjamas in front of the television, watching a old Christmas movie.

The next morning she woke up to snow falling outside of her window. Rebecka was quick to sprint down the stairs, and her parents laughed as the little girl stopped in front of the Christmas tree. They opened presents and she felt grateful for every single thing she got. A collection of fantasy books along with a red velvety bookmark from their local bookshop from Rebecka, a new pyjamas, a pair of warm slippers, a knitted jumper, two pairs of pants, a pair of earrings, a pair of new shoes and a box of chocolates from her mother and father. Hermione's present contained a packet of wizochoc and a nice new quill along with some high quality ink. Harry had given her chocolate frogs, pepper imps, toffees, wizochoc and Bertie Bott's every flavour beens. Luna's gift contained of a warm wooly grey scarf which she had knitted herself, and Neville got her a book about herbology with a note saying there was some interesting plants in it that could be used for healing.

Later in the day her grandmothers, grandfathers, aunts, uncles and swarm of cousins came around, and they spent they day outside playing in the snow. She and the older ones joined in on a snowball fight before they curled up on the couch with hot chocolate and tea to watch a classical Christmas movie.

Then she got more presents from the rest of her family. Fuzzy socks, a notebook and pens, a flowery perfume, warm vanilla body wash, a few books, some clothing, some sweets, a necklace, another pyjamas, a board game, a deck of Christmas themed cards, a big tea mug and a book filled with family photos from throughout the years.

They all shared a lovely Christmas dinner, and loud conversations filled the two story house.

"So Eleonora and Rebecka, how's it going at your boarding school?" their aunt Lucy asked.

"Good" she answered with a smile before she ate some of her turkey.

"I can't believe your mother has the heart to send you away" their other aunt Sarah said, glancing at their mother "a boarding school for so many years, madness I say"

"I love it there Sarah, it's amazing I promise" she said sternly, and Rebecka nodded her head vigorously to agree. Their family knew that they go to a boarding school in Scotland, but they are not as aware of what kind of school it is. The magic part has purposely been left out.

"It is fantastic" Rebecka beamed.

"I bet you have lots of friends" their aunt Lucy said as she playfully pinched Rebeckas nose.

"Yes" Rebecka answered through giggles.

Their nineteen year old cousin Susanna leaned in closer with a amused smile upon her lips.

"Any cute boys?"

"No" Rebecka giggled as she shook her head "or well maybe, ask Ellie, she has a boyfriend"

Heads turned to her immediately, and she felt her cheeks heat up.

"What? No Becka, I don't have a boyfriend, don't be silly"

Rebecka giggled as Susanna looked at them with curious eyes, aunt Lucy laughed warmly.

"Well there is a blonde boy who likes her" Rebecka spoke, her voice bubbly and another giggle escaping her lips "he gave her a note before we went home, and he looks at her a lot"

The blonde boy Rebecka ment was of course none other than Draco Malfoy, and he had barely left her mind since that day.