Bathroom

You leaned up against the counter, Bakugous arms either side of you as he hovered over you intimidatingly. You expecting him to immediately resume where you two left off downstairs, but he hesitated. 

You stood there stuck in place as his eyes examined your face, "Is all this only to get that annoying ex of your mad...because I don't like being used." He said looking away from you. 

You grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer, simultaneously moving your thigh up in between his legs. "No, iv been wanting to do this for a long time" you said before pushing your lips to his. Bakugou smirked against your lips, your teeth clashed a little as he roughly pushed against you. 

"You were so fucking hot back there" he mumbled between kisses. Your grip on his shirt loosened as you glided your hands down his chest. Bakugous actions were similar, one hand running under and up your shirt, the other slowly inching its way up your skirt. 

His fingers grazed the fabric of your panties making you moan out out his name . He covered your mouth with his hand, whispering "You like that huh?" You let out a breathless "yes" in reply, making him push his fingers against the same spot, rubbing up and down repeatedly. He began kissing down your neck, leaving big visible hickeys all down the side to your collarbone. 

By now you were completely wet and were craving to feel more. Your hands wandered under his shirt feeling his abs, slowly going further and very lightly brushed the zipper of his pants. You heard a low growl come from him as you did this, he suddenly moved the fabric of your panties out of the way and felt you. 

You let out a loud moan, making him cover your hand with his mouth. He looked at you in your eyes as he inserted one finger going in and out incredibly slowly, curling it when he couldn't put it in any further. You threw your head back as he added another, making his pace slightly faster, but it ended all too soon.

 Bakugou pulled away from you, removing his hands and mouth, his eyes wandering all over. "Look at yourself," he said, making you turn around and face the mirror. You examined yourself, your lips were swollen, hair a little frizzy, your shirt was ridden up your torso exposing your waist, which Bakugou currently had his hand resting on, and your neck had red bruises and bite marks along the side. 

He pushed chest onto your back, leaving to room between you two allowing you to feel his boner poking your ass. His face nuzzled its way into your neck and left hot kisses all the way down it "that'd enough for right now, I just wanted everyone here can see who you belong to now." he said, still kissing you.

 "but I wanna do more" you said, making eye contact with him through the mirror, moving your ass a little against him. "As much as I wanna rail you against this counter right now" he says running his hand down your waist sending butterflies down there "Ima make you wait for it" he said, giving you one last kiss on your neck before leading both of you out of the bathroom and back to the party.