Chapter 3-the ✨deed✨

!!!!MATURE CONTENT LEAVE NOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEX SCENES!!!!

You nod and smile. He carries you to his room and throws you on his bed. He kisses you tightly. You sit up looking at his ummm you know area and you look back up at him biting your lip. He nods, you push him down on the bed so your on top taking control. You take off his swim shorts, his thingy  is there in-front of your face. You wrap your hands around his ._. and he slightly moans in pleasure putting his head back. You slowly but his _ in your mouth, Draco moaning even louder. You could feel that he was scrunching the sheets in his hands. You carry on sucking, then he cups your hair in his hands and you look up at him and continue. After 10 minutes Draco pushes you onto the bed so he is on top now. He takes you swimsuit off staring at your body. His hands were exploring when he started to kiss your neck leaving hickeys on your neck, he goes to your chest when your basonkas  are, he sucks them and you moan quietly. He looks up at you and says "you like that huh?" You nod trying to get your breath back. He licked your c0ochIe and you moan louder, then he rubs your :/ with his thumb. He picks you up and puts you on all fours. You just about calmed down when something hard went inside of you and you moan guite loudly "oh dra-d-Draco" this made him go deeper in you. You moan really loud and scream his name "DRACO OH YES oOo ME" he gets turned on by this and goes faster. He asks for permission to hold your hair and you moan yes getting your breath back. He then turns you around stands you up and pins you chest first against his wall. He sticks his 0-0 into again and you moan as it's a different position. You both finish, you look at then time omg it's 11:43pm you have been doing the deed  for nearly 6 hours. You both lay down on the bed exhausted he looks at you and you both laugh trying to catch your breath. Eventually you watch a movie (still naked both of you) and you fall asleep laying your head on his chest.