When Cady gets to the door, she sees her wife in her best friend's arms. She smiles at them, and Damian looks up and notices her. He smiles, and she waves back.

Janis calms down and looks back to see Cady standing there. She gets out of Damian's grasp and gives Cady a questioning look. Cady nods. Janis can't keep any secrets from Damian, and it will come out anyway. Janis grabs Cady's hand and rubs circles on the back of it. Janis takes a deep breath, ready to tell her best friend about her wife's pregnancy.

"Damian, we have something to tell you." Damian smiles at the couple and gives them a questioning look.

"Caddie is pregnant!" Damian gasps, and runs up and hugs Cady.

"OMG are you kidding me?! This is the best news I have heard since I got cast in Bare! I am so happy for you guys!" Cady laughs and hugs Damian back.

"Does this mean I get to be the baby's gay uncle?" Janis laughs and nods.

"Yes, you do you, big theatre dork!" He laughs and pulls Janis in, creating a group hug.

"When did you find out." Janis laughs, letting Cady tell this one.

"Five minutes before you called. I am about a month in." Damian laughed at this. Janis perked up and gave Damian the evil eye.

"Dames, guess who found the Bare bootleg on youtube?" Damian's eyes went wide, shocked with terror.

"Oh no. Please tell me you haven't watched it." Janis laughs at this.

"Nope. We were going to watch it tonight. Want to join us?"

"No, Janis, we are not going to watch it!" Janis gets out of his grasp, sprints, and she grabs the remote.

"You gotta come and get it first!" Damian chases Janis around the living room, like children, while Janis somehow manages to turn on the bootleg. Damian groans in defeat. Cady and Damian retreat to the couch. Cady lies her head down on Janis's lap with her legs kicked out while Damian sits on the other side of Janis. Lion sits next to Damian, lies down, and falls asleep.

"As long as we skip my parts." Janis rolls her eyes and gives him a devilish smirk.

"Damian, you are in over half of the show! Plus, we get to see you make out with Kyle!" (I KNOW SOME OF YOU SHIP AARON AND DAMIAN, SO I INCORPORATED KYLE IN HERE FOR THAT!) Damian rolls his eyes and quickly covers them when he sees himself on the screen. It's a good night, to say the least.

~Another time skip brought to you by me sobbing at the end of Heathers: The Musical today, realizing the actors are living my dreams~

It's been five months since Cady and Janis found out they're pregnant. Cady is now six months in, and Janis is extremely protective of her. She will get things for her and bring her breakfast in bed. Cady says it is unnecessary, but Janis refuses to let Cady do it all alone. Cady is showing more now, and she luckily hasn't had too many hormones from the pregnancy. They have been working on the nursery for their new baby girl.

Let's just say they have opposite ideas...

"Caddie, the baby will be into black and Panic! at the Disco!! Why don't we just enforce it now?" The argument they have been having the past few days is about the theme.

"Jay, we should let her choose what she is into. How about you can paint it an off white with an accent wall of the African savannah?" Cady gives Janis the puppy dog eyes that Janis can't resist. Janis now uses her talent as an art therapist. She loves helping people in a similar position she once was in. Painting her daughter's room is something she has been wanting to do ever since they found out the news.