Chapter 2: Hot Night

Paul and I went out for dinner and when we got back home Paul kissed me and we made out. Paul put me up against the front door and I said, “Paul You have to open the door and he opened it. Then we got inside and we moved to the couch and Paul quickly took off my dress and I quickly took off his clothes and we threw our clothes on the floor and we had sex on the couch. Then Paul asked me if I wanted to take it to the bedroom. I said, “Yes” So Paul led me upstairs to the bedroom and we got into bed and Paul got on top of me and he kissed me from my lips all the way down and he gave me a blow job. He went down to my toes and put them in his mouth and began sucking them and I moaned. Paul said, “How am I doing?” I said, “Great Bunny Keep going!” Paul came back up from under the covers and he put his love gun in between my legs and he was humping me. I moaned and I scream. I said, “Oh Paul! Do it faster!” He said, “Okay.” He grunted and he went faster and I screamed and moaned more. I said, “Give it to me Bunny!” “Bang me good!” Paul said, “Baby Are you enjoying this?” I said, “Yes Paul I am.” Paul told me to get on my stomach and he humped me from behind and I moaned. I got on top of him and I went down on him and I gave him a blow job. Paul moaned and screamed. He quickly got back on top of me and banged my brains out. We laid together and we kissed. I said, “Paul that was great!” He said, “You really liked it baby.” I said, “Yes I did and I want more Baby!” He started jumping my bones again and I screamed and moaned. Paul started to kiss me on my breasts and I moaned. Then He lifted me up and put me up against the wall and banged me. I moaned and screamed. I said, “Oh Paul! Faster!” Paul went faster and I screamed really loud and moaned. Then Paul handcuffed me to the bed and I said, “Bunny what are you doing?” He said, “I’m handcuffing you to the bed.” I said, “You like it rough bunny!” Paul was on top of me and he kissed me and humped me. Paul said, “How are you doing baby?” I said, “Good bunny I like it rough.” Then I told him to uncuff me and he did. I quickly got on top of him and started banging him. Paul said, “Oh Baby!” Then we fell asleep and we woke up in the morning next to each other and I kissed Paul. Paul took me down stairs and we had breakfast. We went to the hot tub in the pool house and we had sex in there. After that we went up stairs to the bathroom and I started the bath and Paul and I had sex in the bathtub and we washed each other. I sat in front of Paul and he put his arms around me. He stroked my back and ran his fingers through my hair. We kissed and we had sex in the bathtub and he went under the water and gave me a blowjob.