**************************************

Bill's POV:

Seeing a young Janet step into the hallway from the dim stairwell had raised some red flags no doubt. I literally heard Michael's heart speed up, she stared at us as if we were a science experiment gone wrong. Her hair was frizzy and loose from the braid she had at the back of her head, and she had light bruising on her arms. I saw immediately when the shock drained from her and got replaced with anger.

"Why are you guy's being weird standing so close to the stair exit?". She said with a snarl , putting her hand on her hip. The tone caused my eyebrows to practically hit my hairline, she rolled her eyes and tried to brush pass us but her older brother quickly put his hand on her shoulder causing her to face him.

"Janet what happened to you?." He said looking her all over ,probably making sure there wasn't anything more that was wrong. I was banking on the fact that he had seen the same bruises I did.
"None of your business, now back off." She said in a defensive tone shrugging his hand off her shoulder attempting to walk away again. "Dunk were you in a fight or-."

"Just shut up Mike, dang!." She said in a hushed yelling whisper. Running a hand over her now messy hair, she took a deep cleansing breath. By the time she made eye- contact with Michael again I saw the change come over her. The next second happened quick as lighting, I wanted to protect him from all bad things , all negative energies and all sword slicing words but the unavoidable happened.

"Just cause you have nothing going on in your life beyond the stage, doesn't mean you have to butt into what I'm doing every second of the day. Why don't you figure out how to continue to keep a secret relationship going with your pregnant grammar -school minded slut, and leave me the hell alone". She said about to storm away once more before I grabbed her by the arm pulling her into a secluded waiting room.

"You apologize to your brother little Miss." I said spinning her around to face me. "No!". She said folding her arms across her chest in defiance. I had a half a mind to place her across my knee and give her the popping of a lifetime, but she wasn't my child and it wasn't my place. "I have never seen you behave in such a way, especially with Mike." I said turning towards Michael who had quietly made his way into the waiting area sitting far away from us staring at the wall.

"So!". She huffed while staring up at me in irritation.

"So?!". I said in a deeper voice than I should've.

"I'll apologize to him once he apologizes for sleeping with my friend, and having a secret relationship with her behind my back." She said with red eyes, before I could speak once more I saw the change come over her once more.

"Guess he has a habit of trying to keep things in the dark, but all his dirt comes to light if you wait patiently enough". She said cutting her eyes at her brother. When she didn't get a reaction out of him and as he continued to stare at the wall she went for the juggler.

"Guess you have Diana to thank for most of that shedded light, she told us all about what happened between you two after the wrap party." She said while walking towards the entrance of the waiting room, before she completely exited she turned her head slightly in Michael's direction and with a chuckle in her voice she said the unthinkable.

"You and Amani aren't as perfect as you both preach to be." She said shaking her head before continuing. "It's always the quiet ones that you have to watch out for, it just goes to show how dumb Amani truly is. She's not even smart enough to recognize how untalented you are between the sheets.....and if your babysitter touches me again I'll press charges". She said glancing at me and smirking, exiting the area fully and causing shock to run through me.