"Does your mother not want us together or something?." He said still holding me, I shrugged at his question. I didn't want to talk I just wanted to enjoy my moment with him, cause our time was precious. I was so comforted by him that I was almost asleep until he started kissing on my neck making his way to my lips.

I loved when we kissed, it was like everything that was cloudy before became clear. I easily let his lips manipulate mine, he sucked , pulled and bit it was perfect. I soon felt him removing the light brown leather jacket he had on, it hit the floor quickly. He turned me towards the wall, moving from my lips down towards my neck licking and sucking softly I turned to mush everytime he did it. He pressed me into the wall causing my head to tip back more as he stuck his tongue deeper into my mouth. Pulling back from me he stared me deep in the eyes , I prayed he would say what I've been waiting to hear since our relationship began. I was the first to say it but had yet to hear him say it back.

I watched his gorgeous lips part and swooned when his bright teeth bit down on his bottom lip.

"Strip from the waist down." He said causing my breath to pause in my chest. After a few seconds I took a deep much needed breath before I replied. "Reuben what are you talking about, I'm not taking any of my clothes off in a stairwell at that". I said looking around in disgust and discomfort.

"Come on, you won't even remember your here after a few seconds." He said with a smirk. I stood staring at him in shock as I wrapped my arms around myself. I didn't know what to do so I just stood looking all around us in nervousness.

"Listen Jan, I've done it in places like this plenty of times. That's the fun part doing it in a public place where people have no idea, its such an adrenaline rush." He said with a huge smile and he leaned his head back down to my neck kissing it and unwrapping my arms from around my body.

What can I say I didn't know if I should feel hurt , that he had blatantly told me he had sex with many girls or if I should feel cheated cause he wasn't taking my first time seriously. Knowing I should've discussed what was bothering me with him from jump, I just allowed the horrible first time to happen. My bottoms had been removed, my naked behind had been pressed into the filthy wall as I let him take my innocence. There were no soothing and loving words, no kissing and he wasn't gentle as I always dreamed he would be. He went at me like I was a seasoned professional, and I couldn't do anything but cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I leaned down on shaky legs as I picked up my jeans, sticking my legs in were an absolute task like nobody's business. I watched out the corner of my eye as he quickly got dressed humming to himself. I turned my back to him as I buttoned my pants ,without unlacing my shoes I just shoved my feet in and pulled my shirt over my head and headed for the door knob of the stairway, that led back into the floor's lobby.

"Hey where you off to so quick?".He said grabbing my wrist. He had no idea that I didn't want him anywhere near me let alone touch me ever again. He turned me to face him , he grabbed my hand kissing it lightly as he rubbed it softly. His smile was brighter than I ever seen it,I remembered just recently and every other time before how it would make me weak in the knees, but now it made my stomach twist in knots.

"I'm going to miss you so much, call me and let me know when you can sneak away again". He said tapping my nose lightly. How come he didn't see how frazzled and sad I was, it was like he was blind. He had been so in tune with my needs since the beginning of the relationship and now......nothing.

"So I gotta get going ...umm this was great". He said lightly shrugging and looking around where the horrible scene had happened. "Anyway.... see ya later kid". He said reaching out to ruffle the hair on my head and turning to jog down the stairs. I heard his footsteps for a couple minutes more before the sound stopped and I heard a door squeak open and close. After taking the time to wipe my eyes and fixing my clothes in place I made my way back to the door opening it stepping through and getting the second shock of the night.