✧ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤✧

➸Have fun! : This is not really a rule but it is necessary, you need to have fun while writing. If writing feels like a job to you then take a break. Trust us when we say you write better when it feels like it's for fun.

➸ Your book has to be in English. : I'm sorry but we can't read books that aren't in English. Note, we don't mean books that have translations here and there, We mean books that don't have English at all. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆↣

➸ You can only submit three books. : We're sorry but we have a lot of things to do and we don't really need an overload.

➸ Please add this book to your reading list to help promote it and add it to your library for updates.

➸ Kindly give us a shout out on your conversation board : Believe us or not, It boosts the algorithm.

➸Kindly permanently follow this account, our founders listed in the welcome chapter and our judges.

➸ You must fill out the forms. : You cannot participate if you don't fill out your forms.

➸You should be nice to others: This shouldn't be a rule but we have seen things lately that aren't the nicest. Don't put people down, please. They have tried as hard as you have to submit their work and bringing them down just isn't nice. It reduces their self esteem and might make them leave the app so please don't be toxic.

➸Password 1: Is your favorite movie

➸Password 2: Your favorite candy

➸ If you wanna be a judge, pm us here. Don't hesitate to tell us.

➸ You cannot judge your category: This is pretty much self explanatory. If you submit a book in romance and you want to judge, you cannot judge romance.

➸If you have any issues, kindly tell us and we would look into it.

➸We will read the first ten chapters of your book (maximum)

➸We will elaborate more on the rules in latter chapters.

➸ Good luck!!!!

𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒎 𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆↣

Love~
The black rose community