"Anyways, the chemical compound should equalise the strategy shown here, as its hereditary is based on-"

"Rin, please, my head hurts. I do not care about your chem nerding."

"But it's interesting!"

"It is not."

"It is, and you would know because I'm talking about physics."

You scoff before continuing to scroll tiredly on your phone, shutting off her rambling.

"The actin and myosin filaments overlap over the myofibril which creates the Z lines and the regions between Z lines are called sarcomeres. Those are considered the primary structural and functional units of muscle tissues."

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT PHYSICS EITHER!"

"THAT WAS BIOLOGY!"

You sigh loudly and shake your head. She frowns but falls silent while reading a book.

You're both on her bed hanging out like you always do. She's reading about biomedicine while you're aimlessly scrolling through social medias.

Your peace is interrupted when your phone receives a message from an unknown number.

———

xxxx (idk how long their numbers are okay)
Hey

———

You look at Rin who doesn't seem to react.

"Rin?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know xxxx?"

"Uhhhh, nope. I can search it up if you want to."

"Yeah."

She quickly types in the now memorised number into her search engine.

"Uhh, Miya Kirito."

"Oh, a Miya?" You respond.

"IT MUST BE OSAMU! Maybe the number is written under his name!"

"Oh, alrighty."

———

Y/n
Is this Osamu-san?

xxxx
Yes, you're Y/n right?

Y/n
Yes.

Y/n changed xxxx's name to
"Osamu-san<3"

Osamu-san<3
So are you free rn?

Y/n
Uhm not really, why?

Osamu-san<3
Uh I need to ask you
something

Y/n
Okay, well just send it
I can chat

Osamu-san<3
I kind of want to
talk to you in person

———

"Rin!!!"

"Mnnghh, no."

"Rin!!!"

"I told you no, you never listen to me." She dramatically complains and turns away from you.

"OSAMU TEXTED ME! HE WANTS TO TALK TO ME IN PERSON!!!"

"WHAT!"

She immediately shoots up from her position and look over your shoulder to see your phone. It's in your hands, your fingers are gracefully holding it while your eyes roam the screen over and over.