Prologue

"Well that's a load of crap!"

"Yvonne! You better be back home this instant! What in heavens name are you even thinking you demon?! Get back now!"

"I am sick and tired of you constantly calling me names, I hate how you compare me to other people!"

"What do you mean-"

"Please! Don't act as if you actually care!"

"Yvonne Clare Carter! Come back home at once!"

"I'm going to go far away and never come back! That's what you've always wanted right?! I'm hanging up, bye."

~

My name is Yvonne Carter- well in my past life that is what I was called, I used to be a middle school student in an elite academy, Prime Academy in the Philippines, back then my whole well-being was different from a normal adolescent. My family and I weren't close, and to be frank, my relationship with my parents was bad, it was like a daily routine to me, there wasn't a time where I would not get scolded for various things. Lately I grew tired of it, they wouldn't properly listen to me, they would constantly nag and tell me that I'm insane, and so I ran away from home. It went successful, I left a note at the dining table, packed my bags and quietly sneaked out.

I was crossing the street to crash into my friends house, while wearing my headset to cure my boredom, as I was crossing the street I didn't hear the honking of the truck, before I realized it I was hit, people rushed towards me and immediately called and ambulance, and was rushed to the hospital only to be declared, "dead on arrival".

I thought I was dead, fortunately for me I woke up in someone else's body. I was in the body of Valerie Éclair Blacksworth, the eldest daughter of the of the Duke Blacksworth.

In the novel, Valerie was the main antagonist, she was the fiancé of the Crowned Prince, and like any typical girl, she fell in love with his highness. That all changed when the main protagonist came in the palace, Lady Beatrice of Northshire. She was a stunning jewel who caught the princes attention and left Valerie in shame; and like any antagonist she wanted Lady Beatrice dead. I couldn't blame Valerie for wanting revenge. Lady Beatrice just came out in the middle of the novel!

Valerie Blacksworth was then accused of poisoning Lady Beatrice and was sentenced to death by hanging in the Town Square. Now that I mentioned that... I don't wanna end up dying! My goal is to leave the Prince and Lady Beatrice alone and live a happy life without getting killed.