Chapter 33: School:(

《Press this to listen to music while you read :) 》

《Music: Moments- One direction》

"Wake the fuck up!" Someone yelled in my ear causing me to let out a loud scream. I covered my ears to stop the noise, but I couldn't. I sat up on my bed rubbing my eyes. My two best friends standing infron of me, glaring at me. What's up their ass?

"Why'd you do that for? Go away, i'm still sleepy." I groaned laying back on my bed, pulling the blanket over me.

"No Jenny. Dude, we have school today. Now get up and get ready!" Nikky pulling the blanket of off me. I groaned reaching for the blanket but i couldn't.

Wait.. school? Holy shit! We have school again. ugh. 4 more weeks until school finally ends, stupid school.

"What time is it?" I asked getting up again. I rub my swollen eyes, trying to stay awake. It takes me about an hour to stay awake , i just wanna go back to bed.

"7:40 am. Now go get ready!" They both yanked my arms to make me stand up. I groaned loudly then slowly walk to the bathroom to get ready. "Wait! Here are your clothes. We both picked it out for you. Now go! HURRY!" They threw an outfit at me then pushed me in the bathroom.

I stood there starring at myself in thw mirror. I look horrible. Red swollen eyes, messy hair, red stuffy nose, and wet cheeks from all the crying.

I stopped starring at myself and watched my face put some make up on so i didn't look like i cried all night yesterday. I brushed my teeth and out the clothes, Nikky and Jada picked out for me.

It wasn't that bad. It's pretty cute, actually. Jeans, a cute camisole and white converse. I brushed my hair which took me about 20 minutes because of all of the knots. I put my hair up in a pony tail then head out the bathroom.

"Ready?" They asked me. I nod my head, grabbing my school bag the closed my door. They both followed me down the stairs.

"I'm leaving now dad!" I yelled out, heading out the door.

"kay! Be careful sweetheart!"He yells. I walked out the door locking it then hop in Jada's car. The whole ride, Nikky and Jada chatted about their love interest which is Harry and Niall. I sat at the back looking out the window, not saying a word.

"Jenny? Are you alright?" They looked at me through the mirror.

"I'm fine." I fake smile crossing my arms on my chest.

"Hey Jenny? what happened to your mom? I haven't seen her since forever." Jada says. My throat tighten when she mentioned my mom.

"Uh.. she died a couple nights ago. i'm sorry i didn't tell you guys." I say.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry and it's alright. Your upset and you weren't it the mood to talk about. " Nikky apologizes so did Jada. I'm so glad they're here for me.

"It's okay. Anyways, i have to go to my locker see you guys in class?" They nod. I jump out of the car then made my way to my locker. I unlocked my locket then took some of my stuff for Algebra.

"Jenny? Hi" I turn around in shock.

"Justin? Jesus, you scared me" We both chuckle. I turn back around and continue whatever i was doing.

"Are you alright?" He asks me. I closed my locker then turn back to him.

"Yes. Why wouldn't i be?" I lied. I'm not fucking okay. I broke up with my boyfriend and my mother died.

"Your mother.. she died..and you and Louis broke up?" He slowly says. How does he know about Louis? Louis is telling everyone now?

"How do you know?" I ask him looking down at my feet.

"I was at the hospital and Layla and Louis got back together. I saw them.. kissing." This feeling again.

I hold back the tears and look up at Justin, but my eye caught something else. Louis and Layla. Louis noticed me starring, we continued to look at each other before i looked away.

"I'll see you later Justin." I fake smiles then walk to class.

I sit next to Nikky and Jada somehow, Harry and Niall are here too talking to the girls. I sit on my seat and put my head down. They notice my appearance and stopped talking.

"Jenny? Are you alright babe?" I felt a pair of hand rest on my shoulder. I shook my head, tears quietly rolling down my cheek.

"Why is she crying?" Harry ask.

"They both broke up." Another hand rests on shoulder. It sounded like Sophie.

"Stupid layla." Niall whispers. The whole classroom were full of people talking. I hate it cause i have every class with Louis.

"Jenny? Come with me, i'll take you to the bathroom. Okay?" I nod. I sit up wiping my tears, i look around the room. Louis isn't here yet.

"Mr. William? Jenny and I are going to the bathroom."

"Wh-" Nikky interrupts him.

"Girl stuff" Then we walk out of the classroom and to the ladies restroom.

Nikky handed me tissues to clear my nose and wipe my tears. We heard a few noises in one of the stalls. We shut our mouth to listen clearly.

"Ugh! Louis take your pants off!" Louis? Suddenly the door of the stall opened. Shirtless Louis and Layla fell to the floor. Louis noticed me so did Layla. I covered my mouth to stop from crying but i couldn't tears rolled down my cheeks again. I run out the bathroom crying. Louis was about to run after me but Layla stopped him.

"Louis! She broke up with you! You guys aren't together anymore. You love me not her. You never did."

《Author's note: did i make you cry? i edited this story from the start and i forgot alot of things like Nikky dating a guy named Jake. i didnt remeber that but i edited it so she wasnt dating anyone back then:) im still editing it so im sorry if you get confuse about sonething. please vote and comment. thank you x love jannalyn♡