𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 97

{Bashar}
~Home~
||1:34 A.M||
-Monday-

ShaNiya was gone when I got home so I figured she went to go get some, but that was like 4 hours ago

The front door opened making me get up heading in the hall way.

She was standing there putting her keys down.

"Where you been baby?" I asked leaning on the hallway wall.

"I wasn't paying attention to the time, I'm sorry" she stated.

"You good, you good"

I stepped in front of her leaning ha head kissing on her neck.

"I got some to tell you"

I stepped back fixing her hair putting my hands up in my pockets.

"What's that?"

"I just got done cheating"

"....what you mean?"

"That's why I came home late. I was meeting another person"

"....why?"

Just wanted to grab her throat and slang ha across the fucking room.

"Because...I'm leaving you"

My eyes went wide.

"Huh?"

"I'm leaving you"

She grabbed her keys gripping her phone.

"What huh-? Why-?"

"Bashar I see the way you look at her, y'all son need his mom and dad up in his life-

"Ok Iam fix that and get shit straight but I just need you here just a lil longer-

I grabbed her hand only for her to snatch it back.

"Bashar you need to learn to let go bruh-!"

"Ian ready to yet-just stay ah lil longer-!"

"The more I stay the more you gone get attached and the more feelings you gone loose for her-!"

"Just ah few more days-you can't leave me fucking hanging like this-!"

"You got abandoning issues-!"

"No the fuck I don't-you just fucking leaving me at the worst fucking timing-!"

"It's for the best-you don't need to be hanging around me if you still got feelings for her-!"

"I don't I swear-

"Yes you do-go be with her-!"

"Can you please stop bringing ha up in the situation, she don't fucking want me and don't nobody miss her so can you please just stay with me just for a few more days?!"

"No I can't and you know that, it's best for you!"

"You straight up doing dis shit for you! All I'm asking is just a few more days!"

"I'm sorry baby I can't"

She grabbed her purse walking out, I grabbed her arm making ha snatch it back following ha up outside.

"Yo you can't fucking leave me like dis man! All the shit you helped me with and get through-?! You forreal?!"

I rushed my fingers through my wet hair as the rain hit me watching her get up in the car closing the umbrella.

Damnit man-damnit!

Then headed inside slamming the door walking back and forth.

She left ha fucking stuff?

I went to the back opening the closet only seeing my clothing, then slamming it.

My attention went on my controller, threw dat bitch to the wall den sat up on the edge of the bed looking at the floor. Fucking got my game edited with a picture of us and she wanna up and leave on me?

Just trying to stop myself from doing it.

Know ion need to but I'm bout to.

I pulled my phone out looking at the time.

Just need to go to sleep.

Get dis bitch up off my head.

{Diamond}
~Apartment~
||5:45 A.M||
-Monday-

Fucking glue ah shot gun to the fucking door so when the knock it's gone blow they-nawl that's to harsh.

I looked through the door then opening it.

Bashar was standing there soaking wet with a thin hoodie on along with some jogging pants and Nike slides.

".....please?...."

𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑🙈🤍.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕🙃🤍