Nothing can break us...

3rd POV

" Look cookie just stop and listen to me ok", Lucious asked. " I can't doctor swinsin will be here any moment to set up Andre's Ceamo Ok", She snapped turning back to he files not wanting to put up with him." No no cookie you have to listen to me", He said grabbing her arm but she yanked it away from him. " Nothing happened between me and treasure I swear", He said. " So then she must have tripped and fallen on top of you wow she really is talented", She said turning away from him again." No no no She was confused bout the gratitude she tried something and Made a mistake but I stopped her I swear", He said tapping on the table again. " That sounds real nice just like you said you slept with Giuliana for me", She said. They stared at each other for awhile and cookie started to grab her files to leave the kitchen."baby please ju- your words AREN'T ENOUGHT ANYMORE LUCIOUS'', she said cutting him off. " Look I need you to believe me right now I really now", He said. " THAT SOUNDS LIKE A YOU PROBELM LUCIOUS OK THE ONLY THING I HAVE ENEGERY FOR IS TO CARE FOR OUR FIRST BORN", She yelled at him. 

" Oh that's right he's not your first born", she said as Lucious turned around to face her.

Later that night they meet up with Andre's doctor and stuff and treasure arrives at the mansion.

" I know I'm sorry yes thank you for help bye bye", Cookie said ending the call. In walked Treasure. " Oh look what the Ups brought me my own costume punching bag", Cookie said walking to pour herself a drink

Cookie's POV

"Look cookie I just want to talk to you look the other night I did something that I regret dearly My deadbeat manager always told me if you can't get a man's attention by singings then you go for it. I never meant to hurt you or Lucious. you guys just wanted to help both of you did and I ruined that. I just want you to know that Lucious had to play in this it was all me see my manager told me about all these married men wanting little girls like me but Lucious was different all he wanted to do was help me he trusted me you guys both did and I'm pretty sure I lost it... I'll leave", she said but before she turned away I spoke.

" Hold on...what you did was stupid let alone dangerous you know how many grown men would love to get at a little sweet thang like you not to mention what I could have done to yo little ass", I said." But I understand and I'll forgive you just this once but If you ever come in between me and my husband ever again Little girl yo little ass will be gone for empire got that", I asked." Yes And again I'm sorry cookie I just wanted to let you know goodbye", she said as she walked out of the mansion. DAMIT I can't believe what I did to Lucious I was quick to believe that I should've talked to him first Now I think I lost him. 

Later That night

" Lucious....Lucious where are you", I couldn't find Lucious anywhere I haven't seen him since the conversation in the kitchen. 

I went around to the study and he was playing the Piano. It look like he got upset he punched the keys. " Damn it", He shouted. " Hey...", I shyly said to him making him turn around. He turned to look at me He sucked his teeth then turned back around to the piano.I sighed and slowly walked over to sit by him. " Look um... I Know your mad at me and I'm sorry For accusing you...", I said holding my head down. " Man...", He blew. " Look Lucious I'm s- You didn't even listen to me you just went off then you told me Andre wasn't mine really cook", He got up and started walking away to the master bedroom I followed." Lucious...Baby I'm sorry ok I made a mistake I made one ok But I'm sorry", I cried he turned to look at me. " Where did you go that night I was worried sick about you I looked for you everywhere I called you several time where were you", He asked I held my head down again.

" I was...with Damon", He started walking away from me again. " But baby we didn't sleep together I swear I stopped it it didn't feel right I'm sorry", I said Running up to him and trying to grab his arm. He stopped in his tracks but didn't turn around.

" Please Forgive me we didn't sleep together I swear", I cried. He turned around. " All those times I cheated on you  I shouldn't and I realize I did so wrong by you I will never cheat on you again because I never knew bad it hurt" She saw a tear fall from his eyes. He brushed past her upstairs into the master bedroom. It truly did hurt sure Lucious messed around on Cookie but it felt so so wrong just to lie about it back to him. 

She sighed and went upstairs. She walked into the room seeing Lucious on top of the covers. She sat on the bed and he didn't bother to look at her he then got off of the bed and went into the closet. He came out with a cover and a pillow. " Here" he gave it to her. " What this for?" he asked. " You can sleep on the couch a wife of mine that cheats doesn't sleep with me nor anywhere else in bed " he said. " Lucious...-Go cook" he glared at her. She sniffed and went downstairs. Sitting on the couch she started to cry. " Miss Lyon is there anything you want me to bring you? or anything you need?" Miss Juanita asked her. Cookie shook her head. " No thanks Mr.'s Juanita" Cookie sighed. " Okay-You know Um here" Cookie went in her purse and grabbed 500 dollars. " Oh Miss Cookie I can't this" Juanita tried to give it back. " No please you work so hard and how bout you take the rest off this week off" Cookie said. " Okay Miss Cookie if you say you" She said. " Goodnight" Cookie waved. " Night dear" Juanita left.

Cookie huffed and turned on the Tv then something popped up in her mind. Why the hell was she on the couch is her own damn house. She stared up at the ceiling wondering how having and good non cheating non lying relationship turned into all of this. She turned over facing the Tv before staring at the screen and slowly dozing off.

Next morning

Cookie was knocked out hair Spreaded all over her face and one arm hanging off the couch. She heard a noise which woke her up. " Lucious..." she called out getting up and moving the hair from her face she looked around forgetting she was in the living room. She got up and followed the toys which led to the kitchen.

Lucious was cooking something he didn't do often only when he was upset. She sat down and the island playing with her head. " Good morning..." she broke the silence. He ignored her. " Lucious..." she called. " Lucious we need to talk..."

TBC...