Captain?

Warning Smut (Minors DNI)

Ban would have been content to merely lay around with Meliodas all day long. They could stay half asleep in each other's arms talking about whatever they wanted and it would be a dream come true. Unfortunately, reality was always harsher. Ban had to wake up early to cook the meals for everyone since the rest of them knew little to nothing about cooking and preparing meals. He couldn't just neglect everyone else because of his partner, even though it was very tempting.

"Oi, Ban," Meliodas mumbled while lying on his boyfriend's chest outside the tavern.

"Hmm?" Ban lifted his head only to meet Meliodas' bright eyes staring back at him.

"Wanna fuck?" He asked. Simple and straight to the point.

Ban pushed him off in a hurry and curled over with fits of laughter that hit him rapidly. Ban wiped his teary eyes before quickly turning back to Meliodas.

" Sorry babe, not today," Ban almost whispered, afraid of his partner's reaction.

Meliodas crawled over to him, planting a kiss on his lips reassuringly.

"Don't apologize." He caressed Ban's face, "I would never force you into anything darling."

Ban nodded and pulled Meliodas back in for another kiss.

"Hey, Captain!" King flew over, calling for Meliodas, only to blush when he realized what he had walked in on.

"Oi King!" Ban scowled at him, "fuck off until we're done!"

"Hey- no need for that type of language Ban." Meliodas laughed, "Besides, we were only kissing."

"Still..." Ban protested, glaring at King.

"I'm off with King then. See you in the tavern," Meliodas said cheerfully, placing a peck on his cheek only to run after King.

Ban sighed, as he turned back to the town sheltered by woodland and hills. King is a moron. Always barging in when the two of them are doing something together. First, there was the maid dress incident. Now this. Ban blushed furiously at the memory. Ban was so bored there was nothing to do until the captain and King returned. Ban and his boring life how dare King steal his boyfriend away for more than an hour?

Thinking about Meliodas didn't help actually. It just made him hard and horny.

"Shit," he cursed, frustrated by his growing lust for the shorter man.

Meliodas soon finished with King, eager to return to his boyfriend. He knew how Ban hated waiting. He came back to the tavern with King quickly making his way upstairs to reunite with his lover.

"Oi Ban, you in there?" Meliodas called down the hall, knowing he didn't usually stray far.

"Ummmm... y-yeah I'm here," Ban's muffled voice came from the other side of the door.

"Okay. I'm coming in," Meliodas began opening the door.

"Wait!" Ban was too late.

Meliodas stared in shock. His boyfriend was sprawled on his bed, legs spread wide with two fingers pushed inside his tight hole. Ban didn't look very embarrassed, he was far too horny to even care at this point. Instead, he smirked at Meliodas, getting up from the bed and pulling his partner down with him.

"Want me to?" Meliodas sounded more unsure than usual.

"Yeah, don't make me wait," Ban licked his lips and moaned loudly as Meliodas replaced Ban's fingers with his own.

It already felt warm and stretched so Meliodas began thrusting his fingers instantly without having to worry about hurting Ban. Ban lay back on the bed groaning and moaning as Melioda's fingered him roughly. He had been avoiding his prostate but took pity on Ban when he saw how desperate and horny his boyfriend was. He kept thrusting his fingers hitting the bundle of nerves that made Ban's legs shake and his back arch so beautifully.

"Fuck," Ban moaned as he pushed back against Meliodas; hand eagerly.

Meliodas chuckled and inserted three fingers constantly applying pressure on his prostate with each thrust. Before long Ban moaned loudly and his body went rigid as he came all over his stomach and chest his hole twitching and clenching around the captain's fingers.

"You were really pent up, huh, baby?" Meliodas laughed removing his fingers while Ban panted coming down from his intense orgasm.

"Yeah... shut up," he chuckled, pulling his lover into a tight hug. "I missed you," Ban whispered.

"I was only gone for a couple of hours," Meliodas whispered back his own clothed erection rubbing against Ban's softening cock.

"Want me to blow you?" Ban asked smirking down at his clothed erection.

"Only if you want to." Meliodas chuckled when Ban nodded and pulled down his pants hissing as the cold air hit his hard dick.

He lay down on the bed letting Ban lay between his legs slowly taking his cock in his big hands almost admiring it. It seemed as if Ban was a little unsure but he gripped the base of his lover's dick and gently gave the head small licks testing the taste and size of the monster in front of him. Meliodas just groaned softly as Ban began to suck the head of his dick. Ban took his time gently licking and swirling his tongue around the head of the shorter man's dick. He enjoyed the soft groans and pants as he managed to fit a few inches inside his mouth. Now he was sucking on the cock with earnest and Meliodas' eyes were shut as he groaned and panted softly.

Ban could only manage to fit half of his boyfriend's dick in his mouth so he used his hand to stroke the rest of the length. Meliodas didn't seem to mind and gently stroked Ban's hair as he sucked and slowly bobbed his head up and down. Ban became more adventurous and bobbed his head faster stroking the dick in time with his sucking.

"You're doing mhm so good baby," Meiodas murmured between panting and groaning.

Ban hummed and felt content with the praise he received. He bobbed his head fast stroking the remaining length with his big hand and each time he would swirl his tongue at the head of Meliodas' cock. Meliodas' was groaning loudly his hips stuttering up occasionally until he came with a loud grunt down Ban's throat. Ban gagged and spat the cum out into a tissue.

"Shit sorry love you just have an amazing mouth," Meliodas pulled his pants back on and helped Ban clean his mouth gently kissing him.

"It's fine let's just snuggle," Ban smiled as he curled up with Meliodas. Both men were sated and lay there together in bliss.