Chapter 2

~~Jack~~

"Oh... god...."

He couldn't cum anymore. Just the thought of another orgasm made his insides ache in pain. No more, his balls cried. We're dry!

The devil and her two imps didn't seem to agree. Ashley and Julee had both let him drink them, just a little, just enough to spark the arousal in his Kindred body once more, without either of them succumbing to exhaustion for it. And they took advantage.

"One more?" Antoinette said, smiling up at him. The Prince was on her back on her bed, head propped up on a couple pillows, and still in her corset; she'd taken off by the boots then.

He was straddling her, his knees under her arms, his butt on her abdomen and corset. Hands still cuffed behind him, and utterly helpless against the attack of the two ghouls.

They were kissing his cock. The two of them, at the same time. Ashley grinned up at him as she slid her lips back and forth along the swollen head of his shaft, while Julee managed a couple of quick peeks, each earning a huge blush from her. But she too was kissing the glans of his member, suckling, licking, sharing the wet of their mouths over the sensitive skin.

And more than once, the two started kissing. Ashley laughed the first time it happened, but the next time she did it on purpose, and angled where her lips met his cock so they'd meet Julee's lips too. And Julee reciprocated. Blushing so bright he thought she might die, Julee nudged her lips around to the front of his cock, and tried to keep his shaft along her mouth as she met Ashley's. Every so often, his cock fell away as the girls drifted, and they continued to kiss each other without him.

The Prince chuckled. With her on her back, the two ghouls were on their knees on each side of her, leaning over her to come at Jack from left and right. It gave Antoinette a perfect view of everything that was happening. And gave Jack a perfect view of her as she watched her ghouls. She was smiling, laughing, and she reached up to guide her two ghouls back toward his cock.

And again, he found his shaft in the middle of their kisses. Julee slid her lips further down the side of his length, lips traveling his girth until she planted her kisses along the base of him. Ashley went in the other direction, and shifted around more toward Antoinette's head so she could lean at Jack more directly. From straight on, she put her lips over the whole of the sensitive, engorged flesh of the head of his cock, and licked. Her tongue slipped out from her lips, went around and around and around, before she started to suckle as she settled her tongue along his member's underside.

"I... going to cum soon."

"About time." Ashley lifted her head and reached out to poke his chest. "Been at this for fifteen minutes!"

Fifteen minutes of pure heaven. Painful heaven, but heaven. Another orgasm was liable to kill him, or at least hurt a bit, but that didn't change that having two sets of lips kissing his cock was nirvana. Each lick, each suckle sent powerful waves of pleasure down through his length, and each made him quiver with the impending orgasm still building up. If not for his previous orgasms, he wouldn't have lasted fifteen seconds.

Antoinette slid her hands out along her corset, between the two girls, and out to his hips. She pulled him a bit closer, sliding him across her a few inches until his cock was over her sternum. She wanted to see everything.

He gulped and did his best to keep the building warmth from exploding. Too good, he wanted to keep this going, even sucked dry as he was. Julee once again found her lips upon the head of his shaft, and again Ashley was there to meet her, trying to kiss her and him at the same time. Julee returned Ashley's affection, kissing her friend more obviously, more directly, but doing her best to keep his cock against their lips as they did.