Backround+intro

Background: you and Billie have been best friends since you could remember, when Billie's music career took off many of her friends left her, however you were one of the few that always stayed by her side, both you and Billie helped each other through some of the roughest times. All in All you two were like sisters. And loved each other more than anything.

Setting: Billie's house, you are in Billie's room, laying down on her bed, Billie is down the hall in the kitchen

Y/n: Billie!
*You shout for her from down the hall*
Y/n: Billie come here! I want to show you something!
*Billie walks in holding a bag of Takis*
Billie: what is it?
*she says with a playful yet annoyed tone, while walking toward you*
Y/n: come lay down
*you say while patting the empty side of the bed*
Y/n: I'm lonely, come lay next to me... please?
Billie: ugh, you know I can't resist those cute eyes
*Billie giggles to herself while laying down next to you*
Y/n: hey bil can I show you this tiktok?
*Billie rolls her eyes, and in a snarky voice says,*
Billie: you and that stupid app, yes you can show me one
*you hold your phone up to Billie, and you show her a dark humor tiktok*
*Billie laughs a little*
Billie: ok that one was pretty good, ngl
Y/n: told you, just download the app already
Billie: I don't need to get addicted to tiktok, or loose anymore brain cells, plus the internet would explode, and everyone would spam me to post
Y/n: you don't need to tell anyone your user
*you giggle*
Billie: knowing the fans they would find it
Y/n: I mean... your not wrong
                 *your phone starts to ring*
                               *mom*
Y/n: my mom is calling one sec
Mom: hey sweetheart do you think you could be home soon?
Y/n: ya sure, I'll be back in a few minutes
Billie: you gotta go?
*billie asks while looking over at you*
Y/n: yeah, I do, it is getting late
Billie: well then, let's go get your shoes, I'll walk you out
*you both get up and walk over to the door, you slip your shoes on and walk out to the front porch, it's dark out, with only the street lights illuminating the sidewalk*
Y/n: love you bils, I'll se you tomorrow
*you give Billie a hug and walk out to your car, you get into your car, turn on the heat, wave bye to Billie, who is standing in the front doorway, and drive off*

A/n:
Wow, ummm tbh I don't know how often I'm going to update this, I started this series over on tiktok, this is just a slightly more detailed version, if your coming from tiktok let me know! And if your completely new, hi! I hope you enjoy! There is already about 13 episodes of this series on tiktok, so if you want more head over there ( user is bobbyeyelash14) I will update it again soon, writing a more flushed out version of ep 2, the episodes will be out more frequently on tiktok, however if you want to wait for the more detailed versions, then stay where you are :), anyways, with all of that out of the way! To anyone who reads this I love you sooooo much, I hope your doing well and please let me know what you think!