x3x

Griffins POV
I just watched kio clean my entire mansion in less than an hour. Nothing was too bad except my office, where he still is. He stacked the papers carefully, but fast into three piles.

I stood in the doorway and watched him. He turned around and looked at me smiling. I walked closer to him and chuckled, "what's funny?" He stopped his movements and his shoulders relaxed. "I can feel you staring at me."

I smiled. "How do you expect me not to stare at you?" He faked gasped, "are you flirting with me? I haven't even been here a week yet." I smiled at him. "Maybe I am." I walked up behind him and bit my lip.

He looked up at me and I put my hand under his chin and he smiled. "You're so pretty." I whispered. Kio giggled and looked back down as he started sorting the papers again. "Simp." He whispered.

I laughed at the word. "What's a simp?" I asked him. He turned around and crawled towards me. "You like me?" I furrowed my eyebrow, "I wouldn't have hired you if I didn't like you." He giggled and stood up.

He put his arms around my neck and jumped up on to me so he was straddling me. I placed my hands on his ass and he put his head on my shoulder. "You want to fuck me?" I smiled, but then quickly forced it away.

He kissed my neck and whispered, "I know you want to destroy me." "Shut up kio." I said through gritted teeth. He grinded inward on my crotch and moaned softly. His small moan made me hard. "F-fuck me please." He whined.

I put him  back down and said, "If you do that again, I'm going to punish you." He got onto his knees and sat in front of me. His face was barely 3 inches away from my dick. He pushed his face into my crotch as he slowly put the tip of my clothed member between his lips. I let out a small groan as he started to go further.

After a moment I grabbed the hair on top of his head and pushed him back. "What did I say was going to happen, if you did that shit again kio?" He looked up at me but didn't say anything. I kneeled down and grabbed him by his throat. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he whimpered softly. I pushed him down to the floor and was practically on top of him.

"Bad sluts get punished." I said sternly. I picked him up and carried him to my room. I threw him on my bed. He backed up so I grabbed his ankles and pulled him back towards me. "You wanted me so bad, now you got me."