Before he replied, he took a glance at the time and knew he had to hurry to catch the train for work. He had never been late before but he also never had someone to talk to and make him lose track of time either. At least, he'd have someone to talk to on the train, and it would be the same person he once dreamed about on it. 

Harry 

Got a train to get to. I'll be a bit. Unlike you, I work during the daytime. 

Lucky 

Alright and I'll have ya know havin sex over the phone doesn't have a luxurious paycheck

Lucky 

Not until you found the number haha

Harry

See? Now you have a reason to be thanking me

Lucky

I'll thank ya with a bj once ya get off...twice

Harry let out a groan as he read over the latest message, shaking his head so he wouldn't be thinking about that all day until he finally got home and made the call. Hell, he couldn'tt keep himself from thinking about a promise like that from 'Lucky'. 

Harry

Only if the hot line directs me towards you. 

Lucky

Like that has ever stopped ya. Were ya the one who hung up on Deanlicious? 

Harry

Yeah. What kind of fucking name is that? 

Lucky 

Let's just say the hot line isn't his only nighttime job.

Lucky

I thought ya had a train journey t get on?'

Harry really did need to get going. He expected his usual taxi wouldn't be around to pick him up and drive him around to the train station. He gave 'Lucky' a quick goodbye before he rushed to get his things together for work. The last thing he did was check his phone to see if he got another message from him. When he found that he didn't, he shoved his phone into his pocket and headed towards his door in hopes that he would still make it to work on time. 

_________

Luckily, Harry did make it. It just wasn't his usual time that he arrived and with breaking his routine brought comments from the people who were usually around him. It started first with the taxi driver telling Harry that he was sure Harry was ill and was about to drive off if he was a minute later. The woman at the ticket booth didn't care for small chatter so she was just as boring and uninterested as always. When he did finally get to work, Jacelyn and his boss were both surprised that Harry wasn't the first one sat in his office. His boss was actually happy that Harry was behind on his own demanding schedule. Jacelyn just used it as a way to be flirtatious. Harry just looked to her in the same way the ticket booth worked looked at him every morning. 

During the train journey, Harry had looked to his phone for emails from the past night. There were only a few of them and he could easily get those taken care of in his office, rather than answering them right away as the train was taking him to his office building. 

There were still no replies from 'Lucky' and Harry didn't really know how to start a conversation up with him so he just stayed quiet. Maybe 'Lucky' would contact him first again if he wanted to talk or maybe 'Lucky' thought Harry wouldn't want to message with him when he was on the train.