2

Flora was sitting on her vanity chair while her personal maid did her hair and makeup. "I heard he's very kind" 

"I don't get why my parents want a bodyguard for me now" Flora sighed. Flora's maid finished braiding her coffee hair and started to fix up Flora's makeup. 

"Maybe because your almost Queen?" She guessed. "Maybe" 

"There, your highness, and here's your dress" She grabbed a long green dress. 

Flora got dressed in the green dress and put her crown on and golden heels. She walked down to the throne room. 

"You look beautiful, sweetie" Her mother said. "Thank you...is he here?" Flora smiled. 

"Yes, you may enter" Her father said a the head guard walked in with a boy with long dark blue hair in a ponytail, and a guard uniform. 

His uncle had on the same uniform with badges since he was the head guard. 

"Your highnesses, my nephew, Helia" 

"Hello, your highnesses" Helia bowed. "It's nice to meet you, Helia" The Queen said. "Our daughter, Princess Flora" The King said. 

Flora took a step forward. "Princess, it's a plesure" Helia said. "No, the plesure is all mine" Flora smiled. 

"As you know Helia, your are to be Princess Flora's personal bodyguard" His uncle said. "Yes" 

"May I be excused mother?" Flora smiled politely. "Yes, dear of course" 

Flora nodded her head and lifted her dress as she walked to her room but heard steps behind her. 

She reached her room. "I will be back" Flora smiled at Helia. He nodded. Flora shut the door and took her heels off and she was walking back and fourth. 

She grabbed her phone and called her best friend, Bloom. 

"Hey, Flo, what's up?" Bloom asked. 

"I have my bodyguard now, it's horrible" Flora cringed. 

"Oh, that's horrible, it's possible that your Queen soon so..."    

"Can you come over and save me, please?" Flora begged. 

Bloom laughed, "Of course girl" 

"Bye" Flora hung up and fixed her outfit and put her heels back on. 

She opened the door to see Helia waiting. Flora simply walked to the indoor gardens. 

"I like your indoor garden, Princess Flora" Helia said. "Thank you" Flora said and went over to rare flowers that only grew in the Palace. 

"What flowers are those?" Helia asked. "Crystal Roses, they hold powerful nature magic, they only grow in the Palace" 

"Hey, Flo" Bloom smiled and ran towards Flora. Flora smiled but Helia blocked the way. 

"What the hell?" Bloom snapped at Helia. "It's Princess Flora, and who are you?" 

"Helia, this is Bloom, my friend, that was rude and unnecessary" Flora said with anger at him and walked past him. 

"Lets go" Flora walked off. "Princess Flora" Helia started. "I'm your bodyguard and it's my job to protect you" 

"From something that's a threat to me, Bloom is not a threat, Helia" Flora said annoyed. 

"Come on" Bloom chuckled and ran off with Flora. 

The two friends hid behind a pillar. "Let's head to Domino" Bloom said and formed a red portal. Flora chuckled and followed. 

"You never break rules" Bloom told Flora as they walked into the Domino palace. "Well...I should for now since I'll be Queen in a year" 

"Your parents will be so mad" Bloom laughed. "I can't take this dress" Flora said and changed into normal clothes. 

"Princess Flora Rose Lyphiea!" A stern womanly voice said. Bloom and Flora turned to see her parents, guards, and Helia. 

Flora sighed. Flora walked to her parents. "Bye" Flora mouthed. 

Flora and her parents went into a separate room. "Flora, what on world was that stunt?! Your a Princess, you can't run off" Her father yelled. 

"I might be a princess but I deserve fun in my life! All I did was follow your rules! I just want fun!" Flora snapped. 

"That Bloom is a bad influence on you" Her mother said. "No, she's not! Why can she have fun? She's a Princess to?!" 

"Enough Flora! And what are you wearing?!" 

"Comfy clothes, not dresses!" 

"You embarrassed us! Go to your room" Her father yelled. Flora groaned and walked to her room and saw Helia waiting for her. 

"That was brave" Helia said. "Excuse me?" Flora asked. "You breaking rules, I used to do that" Helia whispered. 

Flora stopped. "You broke rules?" Flora asked. "Yes, when I was younger...I miss it, but I have a job now, so no more fun" Helia chuckled. 

So he isn't no fun, he's actually funny, who knew, Flora thought. 

"Goodnight Princess" 

"Oh, call me Flora, please" Flora said and walked into her room. "Oh, sure" Helia chuckled. Flora shut her door. 

"He's actually cute..." Flora blushed.   

"No, no, Flora, you can't think that!" She told herself that.