My Loving Embrace

After some awkward touching from the man and a rough ride on the horse, I have decided not to steal the horse for the sake of my loins. This guy sure is lucky. Oh yeah, we also arrived at this huge hulking castle that looks like it touches the sky with pristine gray bricks and red flags. Four towers for each corner, a drawbridge, and a sobbing old man being held by his servant at the entrance.

"Sir Deux has arrived with our young master! Praise the Lord for this miracle!" announces some irrelevant character.

As I ungracefully try to untangle myself from this high jump of a horse, I am instantly held by a warm body. And yes, my leg is still caught in the reins.

"Oh, Yuila! What would my dear Maxie do without you at his side! Promise me that you will look after him no matter what, I'll pay you any price!"

Turns out this warm body was actually the old man who is still crying, snot and all, with the servants trying to make him let go. So, I need to be shy and humble, uh, I'll imitate the girl who I intentionally slammed into a locker. Wow, she actually was useful, pushing her turn out to be one of my greatest decisions.

"Of course Mi'lord, I am your humble servant. I don't know what I would have done if dear Maxie had even a headache!" I said with a trembling lip with eyes full of tears. As if someone had wronged me already by just thinking about it.

"It's official! Clearly my son needs the aid of his loyal servant Yuila! She is now appointed as his personal maid to care for him as long as she is able." said the old man.

If Max is apparently the second-in-line to inherit the Dukedom of Veggies or whatever, that must mean the old man is the Duke! He apparently knows me enough to trust me to care for his son and he obviously thinks that his son needs a babysitter. This can be used to my advantage.

"Did someone hit me in the head? My head is ringing."

Looks like Snow White woke up after a magical kiss from my hand to his forehead. He's gonna wish that he never woke up.