Part 13

Sara's p.o.v

I just came inside the house holding my new baby, and if I knew what I was getting myself into instead of coming home I'd just stay there with Junghwan.

Cha Eunwoo Boram's ex boyfriend, Jung Jaehyun that guy who used to flirt with Jae and he was the same guy Jae used to have a crush on eventhough she said she hate him and finally Kang Daniel, Andy's ex crush. But only we knew that was more than just a little crush. She loved him so much.

And today, at my place, all of the three guys above are standing, right in front of me!? Only Chanyeol is missing now, he used to be my crush.

"What kind or a drama is this?" I said and others looked at me.

"Oh Sara Hi! I moved next door." Eunwoo said to me.

"W-woah. Nice!? I guess." I said and looked at Boram and she rolled her eyes.

"How've you been Boram?" Eunwoo asked her shyly.

"Fine. How about you?" She smiled and asked him back, Eunwoo seems to be happy to see her again but someone else was not so happy. Kim Junkyu.

I looked at Andy who was staring at her feets instead of looking up and Jae who was hiding behind annoyed Yoshi.

"Sara I wanna talk with you." Haruto said.

"W-why? Me?" I said and pointed at myself.

"Yeah you." He said and got up but the one who dragged me away from the living room was not him but Junkyu.

"What the fuck Junkyu?"

"Can you tell me what was that punk's relationship with Boram?" He asked me.

"I don't-"

"Don't pull the 'I don't know Junkyu' card because I know that you know everything." He said.

"Shut up you are scaring my baby." I said to him.

"Where did he came from- okay but Sara please I'm hurt, why he and Boram are acting weird?" I felt bad about him but it wasn't my place to say anything.

"Don't put me in difficult situations Kyu, I can't. Just ask her yourself."

"I was your friend before I'm her boyfriend, and I'm your friend before she became your friend don't do this to me!" He started being dramatic shit!

"JUNKYU! Don't be a baby! She will definitely tell you if she feels like it. And past is in the past so let it go!" I said and marched out.

"Sara-" it was Haruto.

"I don't know anything, don't ask me anything ask Andy!" I told him the same thing.

"But she is not talking anymore." He said and looked down.

"She will. She is just nervous right now."

"And why is that?" Haruto asked me.

"I'm gonna have depression because of you guys." I said and went back to living room leaving Haruto and Junkyu there just to see my tall ass ex crush entering to the house.

"Baekhyun!!" He yelled.

"Nice! Bro hold him please, I'm about to faint." I said and handed Baekhyun the cat.

"Eeew where did this stinky little thing came from?" He asked and Byeol nudged his shoulder.

"Give it to me."

_________________________________________

No one's p.o.v

"It was nice meeting you again Jae eun." Jaehyun said to her.