Chapter 19

It's been years. Ahaan is 17 and Ahaana is going to 15 in two days. Shehnaaz is thinking about years with him. For the two days, after maa, he felt all alone because he lost both parents. Niya and Kushal were also broke when they heard about maa. But Sidharth broke apart from her death. I try to console him, but still, sometimes he misses her all the time.

Like him, I also miss maa too and I also understand his emotions. I also lost my mom, but I have a dad and Meeti mom. I try to call him, but he didn't answer my calls.

Sidharth is busy all day, Sana calls him a few times, but he's not answering. Now she didn't like how he's behaving. Sana calls Ahaan and tells him about preparations for Ahaana's birthday.

After two days will be Ahaana's 15th birthday and they planning for a surprise for her. But he's not responding to her calls.

On the other side, he is busy with his back to back meetings. He knows that she's going to kill him for not picking up the calls. After finishing all the work he left for home.

30 minutes later he reached home. It's late and there is nobody in the living area. He felt relax. Sidharth directly went to his room. opening the door, he finds her laying on the bed. Her hand on her head. he put his beg on the side sofa and set near her.

"Baby?"... He said.

"Don't talk to me Sidharth?".... She said.

"Naaz please listen,".... He said.

Shehnaaz opens her teary eyes and said,

"Where were you Sidharth?"...

"Why didn't you answer my calls?, you know how much I was worried. and you didn't pick up any of my calls?".... She said and paused for a moment for her lost breath.

He rubs her back and said,

"Naaz, I have a back to the back meeting and I forgot my phone in my cabin, then I thought I answer you later. but I didn't get the time till the end of the day,"... He said.

She hugs him tightly because she thought something bad happens to him.

"You know how much worried I was. firstly I think you were busy, but you always call back when you got the time and then I thought you were missing maa that's why you didn't answer. Don't you ever do this again,"... She said looking into his eyes angrily.

He chuckles and nods and kisses her cheek.

"Fine Meri Jaan. Now please prepare a plate for me I am so much hungry and I didn't eat anything after lunch,".... he said.

She nods and moves towards the door.

"You take shower, and I bring food for you,"... She said.

He smiles and moves to the cupboard.

Sana heats the food and prepares a plate for both because she didn't eat either. She enters the room and finds him sitting on the bed. she smiles and asks him to come near her. Both set on the sofa. She makes morsel for him one by one and makes him eat. She knows that after having a hectic day he needs pampering and she did as he likes. in between he does the same for her because he knows that she didn't eat without him.

After dinner, she went back to the kitchen for washing the last plate and clearing everything.

She quit work after maa's death. Now she does all the work which maa love to do for them. Like, she does for her kids and grandkids.

She came to her room and saw him laying his head on the headboard waiting for her. Sana first take shower and change into her nightdress. She came out and moisturize her legs and hands. Then she also does the same for him. She massages his legs.