1 - Burning heart

I Waited as the security guard talked to the woman that is taking me to Colorado from the airport. She grabbed my bags and walked over over to me. We started for the entrance of the Airport. There was a car waiting for us outside. The trunk opened and she threw my bag then. She harshly slammed it and opened the door gesturing me to go inside. I jumped inside and she slowly jumped in next to me. The entire plane trip here I didn't speak to her once. I think she was a fended by that. She is the counselor to the school I will be going to. I think her name was Mis.Eeming. "So Autumn tell me why, why would you try to commit suicide," she said as if the cab driver wasn't there. I think punishment for being so rude to her. "When they sent over your file most of the information was classified," as if I will tell her. I don't think me and her are going to get along. I could tell the minute I layed eyes on her. Just by the was she dressed with khakis and a blue blouse. I looked at the floor bord. "Not your concern," I say with a light tone. "I'm sorry what," she looks at me. " are you hard of hearing," I pause and look up at her. "None of your fucking business" I yell. She looks as if she is going to slap me. "We are going to have to have a lesson on manners. So far you have ignored me ,cursed at me ,yelled, you do not make eye contact with me when I am speaking to you, and you don't sit like a lady." I role my eyes and look up at the bitch. "Look Mis.Eeming-," she cuts me off. "Its Mis.Deming!" she bites back at me. "What the fuck ever, I don't care. I don't need a lesson on manners, that's actually the last thing on my list. You don't know me or who the fuck I am. Oh and your not going to know. This is how our relationship is going to work, you're going to stay out of my life. Act like you're fixing me. Fuck off and oh did i mention FUCK OFF," I open my window. The look on her face I bet she wasn't expecting that. The rest of the car trip was quite after that.