m͟e͟ a͟n͟d͟ m͟y͟ f͟r͟i͟e͟n͟d͟s͟

Start from the beginning

K: no...it's fine...you two just stay while I go get the twins an your father

Em: Otay😋

I walked up the stairs to the baby's play pit room where Matti should be also. I heard Mattias voice sounded like he is on the phone.

M: yeah....I know....just don't tell him about it....call him before so he won't know I called you....... okay....love you more sweetheart

I turned back around going Downstairs. He's cheating an he said he would be truthful an loyal it's not working.

K: tell your father I'm going out....fix the plants!

I grabbed my keys an shoes going out to my bike. I drove off as tears streamed down my face.

K: FUCKING asshole!

I ran red lights not caring about anything right now.

*Police cars*

K: shit

I drove faster as one was literally on my tail.

K: fuck

I drove into the forest knowing just what to do. I took a little space way going out down the end of the woods. I saw no one was hear but you could hear the sirens coming.

K: omg

I drive away going back to the house but making a little drip to Mattis garage. He likes to cheat so I'll cheat to.

K: I like to play my games so easy

I smashed all of his windows and tires not missing anything. I put dents in them then left once I heard a ring go off.

K: shit

I got back on my bike quickly an drive away.

K: close!

~~~~

I got home going into the door quietly since it was dark. I took my shoes off an put my keys back I creeped up the stairs into the twins room. I kissed their heads then pulled the blanket up more. I went to Emilia's room an kissed her head.

K: night sweetie

I left out going to Elias room an doing the same to him. I walked to me an Mattis room seeing he was on the bed sleeping.

K: okay

I closed the door carfully til the light came on.

M: an where the fuck where you

I turned seeing a angry Matti sit up on the bed.

K:...I went for a ride

M: a ride til this time of night 😡

K:...I am tired can we talk about this tomorrow please....I promise I'll tell you first thing in the morning

M:😑👉 you better