"Wait he in jail?" X asked now more intrigued than anything.

"Him and his stupid ass homeboy tried to rob the corner store on 15th Ave."

"Oh, I did hear about that."

"But anyways what did he say to you?" Symere asked, wanting to get back to the story.

"What does a psychopath say Sy? He just kept saying when he get out that he gone take me away from everybody and keep me to himself."

The table all let out noises or complaints of disagreement.

"Hell nah what the fuck?!"

"Nah Tay you need to do some bout that."

"I wish a nigga cared that much about me." X mumbled with a side-eye toward Stokeley.

"And y'all thought I was done, tuh. Jahmier won't even be a supportive ass friend like he's supposed to because he's too busy running behind some bitch ass nigga. I called him last night practically crying my eyes out because Kentrell had came to my house acting all crazy and he had the nerve to hang up on me. Who the fuck hangs up on their best friend who's going through a lot?! Another bitch ass nigga that's who!" Tay shook his head as more tears started to well up in his eyes.

Symere turned in his seat to pull Tay in his arms. He knew exactly what the other was going. He was completely overwhelmed with all these emotions.

"You are coming with me this afternoon. I want you to pack up yo' shit cause you spending the night with me."

"But Sy my mama—"

"I'll talk to her don't worry bout' it. You need to be somewhere else with some different energy."

Tay nodded his head, "You ain't never lied."

"I'll text Jordan and let him know to stop by your house to get yo' things."

"Baby don't make that face."

Jordan rolled his eyes with a fold of his arms.

"See this why I texted you earlier so you wouldn't trip but I see that didn't work."

Jordan ignored Symere and continued to walk toward the front of the building. It was now time for all the seniors to leave and Jordan was not happy about stopping by Tay's house. It's not like he has anything against Tay it's just the fact that Tay will be at Symere's house halting the plans he had later.

Damn, his sexual drive has spiked. Just the thought of not being able to touch Symere today was driving him crazy. While Symere and Tay were having some sleepover or whatever he'll be at home alone probably jacking it.

Symere followed behind Jordan silently. He was finding Jordan's annoyance kinda cute. Who knew the other could be so pouty. It was almost laughable but he didn't want to or he'll end angering the other further.

When they were close to the front of the building they found Tay arguing with Kentrell. Symere sighed when he spotted them. He was hoping they didn't run into Kentrell but he knew that was too much to hope for. This nigga always showed up at the worst times.

"Don't worry bout' where the fuck I'm going. It don't concern you plus you not my nigga."

Kentrell smacked his lips, "Fuck you mean it don't concern me? Ion' care what you doing I wanna know."

Tay groaned in frustration, "See that's what's wrong with you. You always tryna' control me but at the same time wanna abuse me. Man get the fuck out of here with that shit."

Tay was about walk off but Kentrell grabbed his arm twisting it. Tay yelped in pain but swung at Kentrell with his free hand. The taller avoided the hit and instead grabbed Tay's other arm. Before anything else could happened Symere and Jordan were swooping in to stop the two. Symere pulled Tay away while Jordan stood in front of Kentrell blocking him away from Tay.