"Monster" (Atsumu Miya x Reader)

"Boo!" you heard from behind you.

You turned around to see Atsumu.

"Why did you do that? Do you want me to die?" you said while frowning at him.

"I didn't know that you'd be that startled, geez. Sorry," he said placing his hand at the back of his neck.

"Hmp! whatever-" you said rolling your eyes.

"What are we exactly looking at here?" he humbly asked. "Shhh, do you want to get caught? Think a little Atsumu," you said getting a little annoyed.

"Eh- why did you even sneak in here and called me? What's so interesting to make you peek in that door?" he chuckled.

"Shut up! If you don't keep that stupid mouth of yours shut, I'll sew it," you said glaring at him.

"Woah, chill. But I'm serious, what is it?" he said tilting his head.

"I saw drops of blood on the way here," you said suspecting the room.

"Maybe it's just tomato ketchup or something, we should probably go, and if it is blood we should just call the police," he said rubbing both of his hands.

"No, something doesn't smell right," you said with a serious face

"Y/n, you're not an actress in a movie or something, that line doesn't fit you," he chuckled again.

"No, something smells bad. Use your big nose, Atsumu," you said while pointing at his nose.

Geez~

You entered the room to see the room squeaky clean.

No,

There was a baseball bat with nails attached to it, with freaking blood.

"Probably tomato ketchup, because that's too much. But- where is the smell coming from?" you said while you were covering your nose.

The weird stench makes me want to throw up.

Is it because of the trash outside? I don't know, but probably. I should head out, Atsumu was right.

You made your way to the door where Atsumu was standing and waiting for you.

*Tap*

I looked in the direction where I heard the small tap.

Your eyes widened as you saw the head of a lifeless body. You were out of words, you couldn't scream for help. You were paralyzed, you couldn't even move a single inch for a second.

You walked back slowly, "Ts-t-tsumu... there's- there's a-- h-help..." you said while you were trembling in fear.

"Help? Seriously?"

"You were the one who entered this room. Help? Oh no no, no one will help you,"

"No one."

"There's no choice but to do it,"

"You won't be able to get out of here alive," he grabbed the baseball bat and put a small smirk on his face.

"Atsumu-"

"You're probably kidding right?" you were trembling in fear.

"Do I look like I am?" Atsumu raised a brow.

~Flash Back~

"Ouch!" you exclaimed as a pebble landed on your head.

"Ha-ha, it doesn't even hurt. Stop being dramatic," Osamu chuckled.

"I, the protector of Y/n has arrived! I am the mighty Atsumu!" Atsumu yelled as he ran towards Osamu while yelling.

"Tch, stop it Atsumu. You're such a kid," you rolled your eyes.

"But we are kids, I'm 7 and you're 6," he said as he blinked his eyes twice and tilted his head afterward.

~Today~

"Atsumu-- even though I was mean I couldn't let you go.."

"And I'm so dumb, I'm so blind. After all these years, we've been friends... This is what you give me?"

You were right.

You were being mean because you were too shy to say I love you in front of his face. Being afraid of what the results might be is what hits you. But he admitted his feelings for you not so long ago.

But-- was it all just fake?

He just used you?

Yes, He did.

"I thought you were going to protect me forever?"

"You told me you won't leave me,"

You told me you loved me...

Your voice was trembling and tears streamed down your cheeks like a waterfall.

"I shouldn't have trusted you from the very beginning,"

"I SHOULDN'T HAVE!"

"You're a monster," you yelled at him, but your voice cracked due to fear.

He chuckled,

"I am a monster, and you're a fool." 

-The End-

(Should I do a part two?) ;) 

Author: Hello everyone! So, this is just a short one-shot, please kindly tell me if you have seen a few errors in this story. I am also accepting story ideas or plot, please kindly participate because I am literally out of ideas.