twelve

"You have 25 minutes left,"

Yeonjun turned to face her, Aki smiling softly as she took in the perfectly imperfect features of her past lover.

Yeonjun sniffled before breaking his gaze away from Aki and proceeded to read the next question.

Recall when was the first time you showed affection to your significant other.

Yeonjun pressed his lips into a thin life, a pink blush tainting his cheekbones.

"Not so cocky unlike the first hour now are we fish lips?" Aki giggled softly before sitting on the table.

"You used to-"

"Yes yes I used to kiss those lovely lips of yours," Aki winked and laughed as Yeonjun returned a scowl.

"Do you remember our first kiss?" Yeonjun asked as he stifled a laugh.

"God please don't remind me Yeonjun, it was really embarrassing," Aki groaned as she covered her face with her hands.

Yeonjun gently pried her hands from her face before placing both his hands at her sides. He inched close towards her as she remained seated on the table.

"It was cute Aki," Yeonjun smiled, his cheekbones raised as he looked intently at her.

Without thinking, Aki raised her hand to slap Yeonjun across the cheek. Her cheeks tainted red as she clasped hand over her mouth in realisation.

"I'm so sorry! Oh my god, why did you get so close to me!" Aki rambled as she felt her cheeks getting hotter.

"This really reminds me of what happened the first time," Yeonjun held his cheek as he pouted.

-

2018

"Choi Junnie, the best chef in the world, made my girlfriend's favourite meal!" Yeonjun announced as he walked into Aki's room with a tray of freshly-cooked food.

However, faint snores could only be heard as he swung open the door.

Aw my baby's tired, Yeonjun thought to himself before placing her food down on her study table, where she lay asleep atop of her textbooks.

Yeonjun gently carried Aki to her bed, sighing in relief that she didn't wake up before ticking her into her covers.

Yeonjun propped his arms up, resting his head atop of his hands as he admired the snoozing girl in front of him.

"What's not there to love about you Aki?" Yeonjun muttered with a dreamy sigh.

Yeonjun continued to admire his girlfriend before a certain feeling took over his body.

A sudden force pushed him as he inched close to her face. Before he could press his lips against her cheek, Aki groggily shot up causing both heads to bump against each other.

"What the-"

"Ouch!"