new's birthday gift

this work was inspired from someone 

sweets his hin likes sweets , so that's what tay planned to make . new was busy the whole day he was busy yesterday to , he would be spending the whole day with the fans . tay wasn't even able to meet him when his birthday started so he planned on making a special gift for and what the thing that new loves the most except for tay , or maybe more than tay sweets. hin and cake have bound stronger then any that ever existed  so decorations and sweets were must .

" meal date tonight ?" was the message when he was wrapping up the event he smiled at his phone as he clicked pictures with his fans at his birthday event .

" te" new shouted when he enters tay's house . the whole apartment was dark he was not able to see anything . he saw his bathroom light open   " are you planing any surprise tay " new smiled and enters the room . the whole room was decorated with balloons , candles and white roses which were the thing that new didn't even might glancing at as he saw something he wanted a bite of right then . 

TAWAN 

" holy fuck babe " said new as he licked his lips . on the bed was his favorite flavor of cake the tawan flavour . tay was lying there with a ribbon on his head , cherry on his body and frosting on some very special parts . tay looked so ravishing . ''best cake ever " new said as he licked his lips.

" happy birthday hin "  tay said as new pecked him " thanks te "  new started to take his cloths off not removing his eyes from his favorite dessert . " you liked it "  tay said while stretching his legs so that new can see his asshole which was filled with chocochips " i love it baby ....... fuckit i am going to worship it " new climbed on top of tay he leans on new as he started licking his chest  bitting and nibbling and sucking him up , sucking every bit of cream left on his niple . " fuk you are heaven te " he said as he continued to suck tay's now swollen  nipple . he sucked him as he moved toward his abbs tay's abbs were covered with nutella . new licked tay's stomach leaving red marks instead of the previous chocolate ones . 

he soon reached the frosting dick and gave it a slow lick . " ahhh new ahhhhh hin baby "  tay begged " please baby "

" ahhh i love it when you beg baby " new said as he landed few butterfly kisses on tay's neck he made a line on tay's abdominal with his tongue and then engulfed the cock back sucking it this time . new took his time playing with the head while engulfing the whole all of the sudden " new please "  tay earned a smack on his ass making is wriggle like jelly " please what " new said as he took tay deeper " please this " he said with the cock still in his mouth sending vibrations to tay making him more off a mess " ahh baby  .... that .. just like that  ....ahhh new" tay's hand reached new's head as new took whole off his cock in his mouth making himself chock  a bit . soon after tay reached his limiting cuming in new's mouth 

" is it weird that out of every sweet you have on your self this one was my favorite " tay laughed at the remark as he  leaned u to kiss his boyfriend 

" i love you newwie "
" i love you te " new said as he pecked tay again " but i am not done eating yet " he lifted tay's tigh and started digging the chocochips out " best present ever. " 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this one i short i know but i am really sleepy