A numb feeling hits him seeing his daughter like this....just like a godess of love and innocence..! He didnt realise his eyes already  became moistened.....He bends down to her height...took his kajal and applies thika..! He is unable to express what that feeling is! But a sense of utmost happiness as father of babe girl ,seeing her like  this is clearly evident..!

He lifts her..up and moves her...in air...kissing on her forehead...he puts her down..

Seeing the headpiece came out of hair...rohit takes it...and tries to aŕange...

Srishti: no papppaaa...mummaaa set...saying this she runs away towards sona!!

Rohit: aaram se srishti....!

Yk who is observing everything...comes to rohit..keeping hand on shoulder..!

Rohit: hey yk!!

Yk: offers him tissue..wipe up rohit!

Rohit: bas...kuch dust pada yk...!

Yk: mi bhi ek beti ki baap hu...rohit! jab bhi puji ko kushi deka tho..yaa usne specially ready hua..tho ise dekke hi meri aankhe barjata hi..! 

 Bacho ko badate hue dekna hi ..kamal hoti hi..esp baby girls..! Wo ek lehanga.yaa koi bhi dress pehnkar...humare paas aakar hume puchthe hina..! pappa " how i am looking" 

bas we will be on ninth cloud..!..us samay the feeling..that we are fathers of a princess..! the feeling of protectiveness out of love...is what...every father cherishes...!Trust me it will be beautiful...!

rohit smiles to him...!says u are right yk.!

Listening someone calling ..yk goes from there...

veena's room:

Srishti goes to sona...again..asking to set the headpiece!

Sona: pappa..pappa...kehkar gaya...ab mumma yaad aaya??

Srishti making a pout looks at her...! 

sona: thik hi..thik hi..!itnadrama mat..!she sets the headpiece....ab hogaya naa...bhago pappaaa kehkar.. !

Srishti comes near to her...kisses her....and runs to rohit again..!

Puja: babhi...she is single piece...! aap se bhi kamal actress hi..! pyaar aur anger aur ziddi saare emotions ek hi moment me dikate hi..aur badal jaati hi..!

Veena: haa....the ronakshi beti hina!single piece hi hoga..!

Sona: mummaa....! Aap bhi...

tanya comes there getting ready says puja,sonababhi...ill help mom..aap ready hojayiye..!

Veena : haa sona tum jao...! 

Srishti comes to him..saying pappaa mumma set...

Rohit: lifting her up...alley mummaa bahut beautifully ready kiya..aao...hum jayenge..!

While lifting the dress get twisted to which she says pappa dresss....

Rohit: adjusting it...ab ok..!?

Srishti: haa!...and they both chuckles for some time...

Sona comes to room and sees rohit...standing near the door and talking on call...

The sunrays falling on his dress, the cute honesty smile he possess....making him shine even more brighter....

Her lips unknowingly..gave a smile..seeing him...she goes near to him...and kisses him on cheeks...while he is still on phone..

He gets shocked seeing her...doing like this..that too wen he is on call....words are becoming difficult for him..now..!even to say ill call later....!