THE PATH TO TRUTH

Next day morning saruto and shikado went off to a journey to the lab.  " we somehow passed the konoha gate lets go" said saruto,"yeah" said shikado . They run towards the lab for 2 hours, after exhaustion they decided to take a rest. 

saruto: shikado did feel a chakra touched your body?

shikado: yeah man so felt it too. I dont know but im having bad feeling.

saruto: chill up man who gonna attack us in this peace time? Plus im the strongest ninja in my generation so chill up.

shikado:  ik but dont underestimate me too.

saruto: yeah yeah

AT THE SAME TIME 

Isshiki: At last im revived. Thanks kawaki.

kawaki: welcome , please hurry up break that chakra barrier that boruto made which protects the konoha. I know we cant take his eyes as he is too strong but we can take his wife's eyes the 9th hokage or his son saruto uzumaki.

isshiki: yeah i will not only take uchiha sarada's eyes but also will marry her. I heard that she is quite the beauty.

kawaki: yeah yeah i heard that she is very much beautiful and that damn brat  handsome boruto married her tsk. I also heard there is a lab near the barrier which locates boruto. We will track boruto  and then destroy the lab and then infiltrate konoha.

isshiki: I cant wait to take her and his son's eyes and also marry her and we must avoid uzumaki boruto or else we dead.

kawaki: yeah

isshiki: so the group is ready send the men to destroy the lab and im coming later to break the barrier.

sarada's POV

servant: lord hokage the maids from your house informed that your son is missing. He didnt attend the school also his friends didnt see him. He cant be found in any place in konoha. Not only saruto but also lord shikadai's son.

sarada and shikadai: what!?!?

Sarada:( with exhaustion) saruto where you? dont tell me....

shikadai: do u know anything about them lord hokage?

sarada: maybe. shikadai can u handle the work here?

shikadai: yes mam

sarada left the village with lightning speed

sarada: i can feel his chakra. saruto is quite far. Boruto if something happens to saruto idk what  i will do i cant live without him please protect him.( holds the locket boruto gave him while crying)

saruto arrives at the lab, the lab's called " sumire's lab"

saruto: lets go shikado, the path to truth.