Part 4- The Appointment

The next day

Soyeon's POV

After I have done what needs to be done, I started to prepare to go to Kuanlin's house. It's only 11:00 in the morning as I was an early bird today. Since it's still so early to knock his door, I decided to wander around the neighboring a little bit.

It's a really glamorous district as I've heard. Like woahh everything looks so expensive af. The COEX mall and Bongeunsa Temple were absolutely remarkable. And the food. Yikess the dishes were so delicious that I can't even forget that what I am working for-foodddddT-T I've been only to two places and I could tell it's an astonishing place to live. Not to mention the fact that you could run into a celebrity>< squeeez But I really wanna try to visit other districts if I had the time.

End of rumbling around Gangnam.

It's 2:00 so I should go to his house and start our appointment on a ton of issues. He won't mind that Im a tiny bit early, will he? nvm he won't bother. i think so

@Kuanlin's house

I have pushed that fucking bell button for like a hundred times and this jerk hasn't opened the door yet-_-What!!!!Isn't he still up yet laaa Thank god I have his door password.

When I enter his house or should I say mansion, it was like one of the buildings that only rich people could afford. I mean he lived alone why is the house so big? of course, he's wealthy af he could buy whatever he wanted. Guess I am not used to this kind of luxury stuffs yet. geez

Then I tried to find his room is it upstairs or just here downstairs? gosh there are only a few rooms but I am starting to get lost until.....

"Yah! Why are you sneaking around my house"

I know this voice. Why can't his etiquette continue for today too? And then I turn around to gave him a speech about norms

"ahhhhhhhhhhhh WhY AREN'T WEARING CLOTHES PUT THAT TOWEL ON YOUR BODY1!!!!!!" while covering my precious innocent eyes#-#

This boy has his lower body wrapped with a towel but he wasn't covering his upper. oh lord why are you torturing me by showing a man's abs My heart is not ready for this yet.

"Okay okayyy I'll cover Just stop panicking and shouting"

He quickly cover his upper body with the towel he was wiping his wet hair earlier.

"Why are you walking around your house like that. you know I will be coming soon. You really should be careful."

"Wait, you said you would be here around 3. But the clock says 2:19. I should be the one who use the word "CAREFUL" he said while emphasizing the latter word.

"Well, 2:19 is around 2 and I finished my chores earlier so what? Is there a problem??"

"To clarify you, when we have to estimate close numbers, we have to decide on the half. There's 60 minutes in an hour so when we say "around 3" it should be between 2:30 and 3:30" he replied with so many calculation facts and he added "And this is my house so I could do whatever I want. You are the one who's invading. I know you're my manager but you should just wait in the living room"

Aishhh, this boy why is stating the facts

"Okay, I'm sorry about everything I did wrongly. Just get dressed fast. I'll be waiting at the living room"

"Sure", he replied with a smirk on his face.

Why does he have to be this annoying even when he is right

Kuanlin-1

Soyeon-0

He arrived to where I was waiting. Humm he was earlier than I expected.

We discussed about his new schedules, his activities in both Korea and China(I really want Kuanlin to continue his career in Korea too*sobs* pls don't mind me when I overreact), how my contract is working and about his diet. We both spoke the same languages so the conversation is a remix of Chinese, Korean and English.

"You should eat a proper diet or you could be unfit"

"so you want to keep seeing my cool figure?"

what is he talking about ...my face was a lil bit confused.

He left out a chuckle "You're really clueless"

why he keep saying like that wait LAI KUAN LINNNNNN

"I didn't mean that way. I meant you could be unhealthy and lose weight things like that"

"Haha, okay. Go on with your diet plan"

It was nearly 7 so we decided to end the talk as almost every matter was discussed.

"We'll continue tomorrow. Make sure you stick to the plans"

"Aye-aye captain bye bye"

gosh why can't he act like a man

When I was about to go near the door I saw a figure on the door bell saying "Hello Kuanlin miss me?"

I thought he was gonna be really pleased but his face showed the opposite.