Slave To Memory

" So you headed home", Lucious asked Cookie as they walked hand and hand down the stairs from taking down the Dubois. " yeah aren't you I'm tired", she replied.

" I want to stop by the hospital and let Andre know we took care of things of him", He told her. " Can you tell Him I love him", She asked. she was to tired to do anything. "Of course", He replied.  " Let him know I'll be there tomorrow I am tired tonight", she continued. 

" so cook"

"yeah" she replied.

"Are we good", He asked moving a strand of hair out of her face.

"Um yeah w-why you say that", She asked confused.

" This is me baby I'm back",( Cookie chuckles). "You're back just like that", She asked. " well not just like that I'm still seeing the music and hearing the colors and...im kind of a Lucious-plus now", He corrected. " I'm just hoping me and you can get back to where we were", He said.

" Back to where we were what do you mean", she said. He grabbed her hands. " either your moving back into my bedroom babe or you're moving out of the house", He said.

Cookie let out a slight chuckle. " Well I guess I'll be moving out ", she added. His face showed confusion. " Cause if your really back Lucious...I really think we should take our time this go round", She said.

" You know How much I love you right", He asked. " I love you too (chuckles)", She said. He kissed her hand. "webb get my baby home", he told. " Good work in there tonight Fred Astaire", She said before walking away.

Cookie did want Lucious back especially since there was no Anika anymore and there was No Giuliana. She was just scared that he would turn Dwight on her. Lucious was everything to her she just didn't want to do with the situation. She went back to the mansion and grabbed the liquor she poured glass after glass Bottle after Bottle couldn't give it up.

Later that night

Lucious sat at the piano playing the sounds he heard in his head. Cookie studded into the study with the bottle of liquor in her hand. " There you are", she said stumbling towards him before wrapping her arms around his neck and pecking it.

" Cook you smell like liquor are you drunk", He asked. " No but is it just me or do you look sexy", she asked. 

" Yep your drunk", He added. " Hmh Play what you were just playing for me I wanna hear it", she asked. " Cookie it's late you should be in bed", He added again.

" Fine you wont play something I...will", She said sating her bottle down and grabbing his laptop and searching up Drezzy Body on me

She drunk and Drunk as he spun around the entire study. " Cook please go to bed", He asked standing up. " No now come dance with me", she said grabbing his hand and leading him to the middle of the study.

She sat her bottle down as she grinded on him.

                                                         (how she starded)

                                                         (how she starded)

She kept on swaying her lips to the beat and Lucious couldn't help it He placed his hands on cookies waist. " Hmh you like that don't you", She asked. " Here drank it she said Putting the bottle of liquor up to his mouth. " Cookie I don't think that's a good ide- Oh come on just one sip she said.

He sighed and took a one sip one sip turned into two sips then it turned into him getting drunk as well.

a hour later they were sitting on the couch drunk talking.

" Man you know what I was thinking", Cookie asked taking another sip. " what", He replied. " If yo leg get cut of would it hurt", she asked running her fingers through her hair.

"Duh", He replied. " How though", she asked. " Cause you leg got cut of fool", He said taking the bottle from her and taking a big sip. " Where you gone feel the pain", she asked with a duh face.

" In you le- Exactly bruh how you gone feel the pain in you leg- if you leg is gone they both finished together. 

" I been thinking bout that shit all day", she said. " Like where would you feel the pain at", He confirmed again.

" That's the point once your leg is gone the pain goes with it", She said. He watched her close her eyes and throw her head back. " He you asleep", He asked. " No nigga I'm skydiving", I said as we bust out with laughter.

They talked all night long

Until they both drunk there selves to sleep.

TBC.....

Ima do a part 2 I dont know if it will be anytime soon being that Ill be out all day tomorrow