1

My art^^
SO LETS JUST PRETEND THERES NO KILLINg  k?

Also I'm really bad at starting these

Shuichi

"I am K1-B0! The ultimate robot! But please address me as Keebo" the robot spoke standing Infront of me. I've met so many people today, just arriving at this school. But out of everyone Keebo really seemed to stand out to me. Maybe it was because he was a robot but,,, I was intrigued by him and I wanted to be around him.

"Helllo? And you are?" Keebo waved a hand in front of my face "o-oh! Sorry, I'm Shuichi saihara ultimate detective." I said timidly, my talent was definitely not as cool as his. "Ultimate detective! That is very interesting!" He smiled at me and I could feel myself blush. "Ah! Thank you" I played with my hat looking to the side.

"Shuichi! Is there a reason you're wearing that hat? It covers your face quite a bit" he leaned down trying to get a better look at me. "I guess.. there's no reason to why I'm wearing it-" "then!" Keebo snatched the hat from off my head. I panicked for a second "you don't need it!" He stared at my face as I began to sweat "and you look better without it anyway!" Keebo hid his face in his metal collar, blushing a bit "you look very handsome Shuichi..." I felt my face heat up once more. "T-thank you Keebo, I think you're very handsome aswell." I chuckled nervously still a bit flustered. "Even though I was designed to be this way i will still accept the compliment! Thank you Shuichi." He smiled and handed my hat back to me. Though I didn't want to put it back on now that I knew Keebo thought I looked handsome without it...

"Hey Keebo, can we hang out again some time?" I just wanted to be around the robot, he made me feel happy and safe! His face lit up and his metal collar glowed green "of course! I would like that very much! Everyone else here seems to be very robophobic" he crossed his arms looking angry "but I like you shuichi!" I blushed "I like y-you too Keebo, we'll definitely hang out more" i waved goodbye to the ultimate robot and went to introduce myself to everyone else, though the whole time I could only think of Keebo.

Short but yknow
I'll write the first free time next!
Sorry if my writing seems clunky. I've never writin like a kinda real book before. You can always give suggestions and critism !