Brogs' Kidnapping; Brog Down The Drain!

This is me, Brog

This is me, Brog. And i know what youre thinking. I bet youre wondering how i got into this situation. Well, let me explain, it all started about an hour ago.

***
I was wandering around outside, theres usually not many people around at this time, or so i thought. I just wanted something to snack on so i was looking for flies or any kind of insect i could eat. And thats when i heard foot prints- two to be exact.
Two pairs of vans approached me. I respect the drip, i said inside of my mind. As i stayed still i waited for them to leave. It wasn't unusual that people would see me or one of my kind and marvel at us. I figured they'd leave and carry on about their night as i would, but no. Thats when i saw the sleeve of a hoodie reach down in attempt to grab me. My heart pounded in my chest as i did my best to evade capture, one froggy hop at a time but it was useless. In terror i pissed myself as i was thrown inside of a bag. I landed and nearly froze to death on whatever cold item was in there along with me. I wondered if it had been taken against its will too. I couldn't believe this was happening. I couldn't think i didn't know what to do. So i did nothing.
We entered into somewhere with bright white lights and the bag opened. Above me was a guy wearing a weird black hat. I hoped he'd see me and save me but he only waved his hand to my kidnapper.
Soon we entered into a room where i was handed off to another person, her accomplice maybe? I heard and scream and then suddenly i was on the floor let out of the bag. Suddenly i was blasted by music, drake maybe? Probably, shit was mid. There was more screaming and my kidnappers seemed distracted.
I made a run for it. I tried to hide myself but was again captured, but this time in a box. I thought what was in the bag was cold until i found myself facing the entrance of a cold white room. Ice everywhere. Was i going into there? I didn't want to go.
I was pulled away thankfully but met with a fate much more grave. It was quiet for a moment. And then i landed in water. Where was i? I tried to look up and tell them i wasn't a fan of the water but whatever words i would've spoke were drowned out by a loud flush. I was being sucked away. I gripped hopelessly at the waters to no avail. The light disappeared and i was on my way down a dark slippery tunnel.