Unrelated but funny one-shot

I had this random idea that Snape has a werewolf bff and nobody in the order knows (he hates Lupin cuz he almost killed him) and said the quote above to Dumbledore in a big order meeting so here goes...

Every single member of the order of the phoenix was seated, slightly cramped, around the dining table at number 12 Grimmauld Place. This was the biggest meeting by far and Severus Snape was not enjoying it. A death eater meeting had taken place the very same day, he had long day of teaching and marking, he was due for interviewing people for head of security management at his business (Prince Industries) and he had a full day of teaching classes tomorrow. So Severus Snape was not pleased at all. And in his sleep-deprived haze, he let slip of one crucial action and a few secrets that could change his entire life, for the better or worse.

Dumbledore tapped at his glass and silence fell. Severus tiredly rested his head in his arms. Fucking hell. "Severus, is there something wrong?" asked Albus. 

"Yeah Snivellus, what's up with you?" smirked Sirius, receiving a smack from Lupin.

"No. I'm fine," he said forcefully, though it was slightly muffled.

"Sit up straight," commanded Albus in a fatherly tone to which Severus raised his head and retaliated,

before resuming his previous position. Stunned silence followed as Albus supported an astonished expression before letting out a hearty chuckle which set off Sirius, Dung and a few others. The more sensible ones, such as Lupin and McGonagall, shook their heads disappointingly but could not restrain the smile that had crept up at the comment. Mad-eye let out a snort and Tonks ended up falling out of her chair, hair bright yellow.

The rest of the meeting passed uneventfully until Dumbledore asked Severus of the meeting beforehand. "Oh, Macnair came out as gay," he replied nonchalantly. The order exchanged looks. "Anything else?" prompted Dumbledore. "Avery kissed him but the0y haven't exactly decided on a title yet. I hope they get together. They'd be a cute couple." That earned him a few weird looks though he, in his sleepy state, didn't notice it.

 "Do you have anything to tell us apart from the fact that Macnair and Avery tuned gay?"

"