(Mako)

"WAIT FOR US!" Mako yelled as he and Kai raced towards the ten-ton-magical-monster. He was relieved to see that only Jinora and Korra were near the bison, this is confusing, where is everyone else? Mako looked around, just to see Ikki and Meelo standing on the hedges yelling about something. He looked at Korra, "Where is everyone else?"

Korra shrugged, "I don't know, I just got here."

Jinora spoke up, "Only Bolin's here, and last I know he was looking for a bathroom, Asami's testing planes, she'll be here in about a half-hour. Mom is making sure we packed everything, no idea where she is, and dad is on some work call with the council." Out of the corner of his eye, Mako saw Kai flush at Jinora's sudden interruption.

"Thanks, Jinora, me and Mako will go find Bolin, how long's he been in the bathroom?" Jinora answered, stating that he'd been gone for 30 minutes, and was probably just wondering around, Korra nodded, "Kai can just stay here and help you finish packing." Jinora blushed slightly, then nodded.

"Cya Kai." Mako said as Korra grabbed his hand and they started walking inside, "Korra, why do you need me to find Bolin? You know this house by heart."

Korra shushed him, Mako groaned, my girlfriend can be so annoying sometimes, Korra waited 'till they were out of ear-shot, "We're going to find Bolin super quickly, and then we can spy on Jinora and Kai, Jinora said they liked each other." Korra smiled mischievously.

(A few minutes later-Hallway-Bolin)

Bolin rounded the corner of another set of stairs, where the heck am I? I think I've pasted this corner at least 50 bazillion times, Bolin sighed and backed up to the stairs and sat down.
"Bolin! Bolin!" Someone called his name.

Thank the lord, Bolin prayed silently, he stood up, "Over here!" He yelled to the person, they ran to him, turning out to be two people, and none other than Korra and Mako.

"Holy shit guys, thanks for finding me, I swear the walls keep changing every time I have it figured out, even Pabu was confused." He gestured to the fire-ferret siting on his shoulder.

Korra smiled, "Come on boys, we're gonna spy on the little kids for a bit." She whispered loudly, Bolin and Mako nodded, "So let's be quiet and quick, like James Bond."

"James Bond was never quiet, he just broke into the building and beat up everyone's asses." Bolin retorted loudly.

Mako and Korra shushed him, "I think you're thinking more of Ethan Hunt." Mako whispered.

Korra threw her hands up exasperatedly, "Fine whatever! Let's just go!" She whisper-yelled. Then the trio tiptoed to the 6th grade kids.

(Kai)

Jinora had blushed when Mako and his girlfriend left, it just made him like her more, he whistled, "Do you need any help?" He said awkwardly.

Jinora nodded, "Sure, just help me get these last two up there." Kai picked up a suitcase and heaved it up onto the bison, just as Jinora airbended her (slightly bigger) suitcase onto it's saddle. When they were up Jinora let out a big breath of air, "If Ikki and Meelo had helped, this woul-", just as Jinora airbended her (slightly bigger) suitcase onto it's saddle. When they were up Jinora let out a big breath of air, "If Ikki and Meelo had helped, this would've been done before everyone got here."

Kai smiled, "Well, you can't have everything."

Jinora nodded, 'Sure can't," She looked at the bison in front of her, "Wanna come with me to tell my parents that Oogie's ready?" Oogie? What kind of a name is that? Kai voiced his thoughts to Jinora, she laughed, "Do you know councilman Sokka?"