Truth

Hi, I'm pretty sure this one is crappy, but read it anyway, just, don't hate me.

(At Air Temple mansion-Jinora)

Jinora and Kai stepped out of the satomobile and onto the grass, they waved as the car drove away, Bolin yelled to Kai that he could stay as late as he wanted, Kai grinned. When Jinora asked him to come over, she'd decided to tell during the mover when the mood is good. She turned to face him, "Wanna race to the front step?"

Kai nodded, "But only if you don't airbend." Jinora nodded, "Ok. One. Two. THREE! He yelled and started sprinting towards the front door, damnit, I'm losing, Jinora thought, forgetting her promise she hoped on an air scooter and zoomed in front of Kai onto the front step, "Hey you cheated!" Kai whined when he caught up with her.

Jinora put her hands on her hips, "Too bad." She said in a mocking voice as she smiled, Kai sighed, "Come on, let's go inside."

She knocked on the door, in a couple seconds a middle-aged woman with graying dark hair and darkish green eyes opened the door, "Hi Jinora, come on in," the woman looked at Kai questionably, "Who's this?"

"Oh, this is my friend Kai, Mako and Bolin are fostering him, remember? We were just going to watch a mover." Jinora smiled fondly.

"Oh," She nodded, "Hello Kai, I'm Pema, Jinora's mom." Pema smiled warmly, Kai smiled as he said hello. "You guys can just hang around," Pema turn to Jinora, "Your father will be home around seven, so that gives you around," Pema pulled out her phone, "5 and a half hours, so that gives you plenty of time to hang out."

Jinora nodded, "Let's go." She and Kai walked towards the stairs, "The theater's this way." Jinora said walking downstairs. When they arrived at the mover room, Jinora closed the door tightly behind them. "Before we start a mover, there's something I want to tell you."

(Kai)

"What is it?" Kai asked seriously.

Jinora looked down, it was dark in this room, but he could tell she was blushing, "Well, it's something I've been wanting to tell you for a really long time," What was it, does she like me? Kai thought hopefully, "Kai, I really r-really like you, I-I have a huge c-crush on you. I like you so much. You're so cute, a-and lovable, and sweet, I like you so much, I just w-want to be around you all the time." She was so red, "And it's fine if you d-don't like me the same w-way, I just w-wanted you to know." A tear ran down her cheek.

Kai's heart broke. "Hey, it's alright, I like you too, since the moment I met you." He pulled her into a hug as a tear ran down his own cheek.

"Really?" Jinora whispered in his arms.

"Really." He confirmed, "I like you so much, and even though I barely just met I like you so, so much." He felt her look up, she was smiling in a way that made him grin back.

(About an hour later-Jinora)

Kai liked her back, Jinora couldn't stop smiling. They decided to actually watch the mover after a half hour of talking and hugging. Jinora tightened her grip on the hand she was holding and smiled backwards the boy she now knew liked her back.