Asami sniffled a few times and realized that Korra had at least a few drinks. "Are… are you drunk?" she asked and Korra turned her head towards her, giving Asami her answer with a big ass grin on her face.

"Maaaaybe…" Korra mumbled and wrapped her arms around the shivering heiress. "Been to a party… open bar! I dealt with it…-hic!- oops… sorry." She said sheepishly. Her head now rested on Asami's shoulder. It's then when Korra noticed that the pale beauty was shivering. "You… you're shivering… are you cold?"

Asami smiled warmly at Korra and nodded. "Kinda… the knob of my heater broke off… can't fix it and there were no handyman's around to come give me a hand. No matter how much money I offered."

"Mhn… yeah… a lot of snow on the roads… I can't blame them." Korra mumbled, pulling the heiress even closer. "I wanna cuddleeeeeee…"

Asami suddenly felt several degrees warmer when she felt Korra's hands slide over her hips. "D-don't… you have a boyfriend… for that?"

""Had… had a boyfriend…" she said, her face now buried in the crook of Asami's neck. "He didn't understand I wasn't ready for the next step just yet. -hic!- Excuse me…" she said with a giggle. "Sooooo… well, he tried to push me and I kicked his ass and dumped him."

"You… kicked his ass… and dumped him?"

"Yeah… in that precise order…"

Asami was about to say something but her growling stomach interrupted her train of thoughts. The two woman looked at each other and Asami couldn't help the deep blush that crawled onto her cheeks. "S-sorry… I didn't eat…"

Korra chuckled and kissed Asami's cheek. ""How bout I make some noodles?" She asked and got back on her feet.

The engineer pouted at the loss of contact but she smiled soon afterwards at the mention of food. "There are still some left…? I thought we were out of food?"

Korra smirked and made her way towards the kitchen, although with some trouble since the alcohol had clearly not left her system just yet. "Yeah I kinda have a secret stash, for emergencies like this ya know!" she said and waggled into the kitchen. The sound of pots and pans falling quickly followed.

Asami rushed towards the kitchen and found Korra on the floor, one pan on her head and several more spread across the floor. "Heh… Hey, Sami, I got a new hat…" she joked and Asami giggled. Korra soon joined her.

"You dork… let's clean up…" Asami said and helped her friend back onto her feet. The two of them picked up the other pans and placed them back where they came from. Korra removed the one on her head and cleaned it a bit before she filled it with water and put it on the stove. "Let chef Korra make you some world class noodles Sami."

"You sure…? You still seem a bit unstable on your feet… let me help at least?" She offered.

"As you wish. You can chop the veggies? I am quite sure letting me chop things wouldn't be a good idea… hehehehe… -hic!- pardon me…" she muttered the last part and disappeared into her room for a little while. When she came back, she had several packs of noodles in her hands.

Asami smiled and was busy chopping a cucumber into smaller pieces. Korra grabbed the chicory and tossed it into the small pot. Along with several different kind of spices. An egg. Several big shrimps that she had taken from the freezer. The cucumber that Asami had chopped earlier.