i began to skip over to the gym with suga for afternoon practice. "i'm your 2nd manager nowwww~" i sang.

"i know y/n that's all you've said all day." suga said ruffling my hair.

at practice takeda came in with some news. "hey guys i got a practice match set up with nekoma." my eyes widened as i recognized the name. i quickly turned to keishin. who had a smirk on his face.

"oh we're gonna kick that old bastards ass in this match." i slapped his arm

"oh my god stop talking about old people like that!" i exclaimed.

"how do you know about that coach?" daichi came up and asked me.

"ohhh you know, i used to dibble and dabble in volleyball a bit. mostly because of keishin, tooru, and hajime!" i beamed.

"why don't you play anymore?" kageyama asked.

"i can't play anymore because of my contract with my agency. they don't want me to play any sports cause they want to make sure i don't hurt myself." i said with a frown.

"yeah her dumbass contract gets in the way of anything fun." suga added on. i turned to him with a offended face, and punched him playfully.

"well if you guys are about to get into a practice match with nekoma this weekend you should really start practicing!" i said as i walked to the bench.

and that's what they boys did. they practiced hard the whole week. so that when the day for the practice match came they would prepared!

i was always there helping kiyoko out and i eventually got my cool swagger manager jacket! it look so cool so now we could walk into the match all cool looking!

this match was gonna be something interesting. i'm gonna see my grandpa's old rival and some of my tokyo friends. i'm so excited!

training camp

"ughhhhh this is so boringggg i can't even play!!! keishin just please let me play a little!" i said with a pout on my face. my cousin just pushed my face out of the way. "HEY THATS A LOT OF NET WORTH MONEY YOU JUST PUSHED DUMMY!" i went off to sit on the bench.
____________________________________

tooru👽

tooruuuuuuuu
tooru 😔
hey
don't ignore me!
open ur phone pleaseee
i don't love you anymore 😐
wait no i'm kidding open my messages!💕💕💕

y/n what could you want right now 😐

remember i'm at karasuno and a manager now😌
but were at training camp and i can't even play anythingggggg😢😢😢😢😢

that's sad and all but i'm kinda busy

ugh ur not gonna text me for a girl aren't you🤨

🤭🤭🤭

ugh guess i'm just that good 🙄
i guess have fun with ur gf
you can just leave me to suffer
💀💀💀

alright love you y/n-chan ttyl ❤️
____________________________________
i sighed and put my phone down.

"alright let's pack it up guys!" keishin said. i started helping to clean up and raced hinata to the place they were staying at.

"haha i win!" hinata bragged. i rolled my eyes.

"yeah yeah yeah whatever i just wasn't warmed up." i said as i walked in with him. hinata started looking around with an amused face. as kageyama and tsukki dismissed what he said.

tanaka and noya were all excited because they thought they were staying in the same place as kiyoko. suga shut that down.

"kiyoko goes home when the day is over, sorry guys." tanaka and noya immediately fell face first at the ground so i laughed. then they turned to look at me.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU Y/N ARE YOU GONNA STAY HERE?"

"um yeah but don't make me reconsidered cause i'll find a hotel!" i said pushing them off of me while laughing.

later that night as i was trying to sleep. i heard yelling in the hallway. i stepped out of my room to see tanaka and hinata yelling at...was it noya?"

"what the hell are you guys yelling about?" i said as i walked up to them.

"this idiot here thought noya was a ghost!" tanaka said hitting hinata on the head.

"is that why you keep your hair spikey? so you look taller?" me and tanaka started dying at tanka's  questions. that was until a tall figure with long hair came and placed his hand on noya's shoulder.

everyone went pale at seeing the figure and screamed.

turns out it was just asahi lmao.

the next day camp started with everyone receiving spikes. i was bored until keishin suggested we run laps. i immediately put on my shoes to go run with everyone.

"COME ON LETS GO!!"

a/n
heyyy ik this seems slow but we gotta get comfy first okay akaashi will be introduced within the next to chapters or something! IM TRYING TO SET IT UP NICE.
ALSOOOOOOOO.
i'm so sad cause timothée was hiding signed copies of his magazine in new york and sadly i live on the west coast. SIGH 😔