Barely 🌿 avengers children AU (request)

Start from the beginning

You look around. You see your father sitting besides the bed. He's reading the newspaper, guess some things never change.

'Dad?' You asks catching his attention.

'Doll.. you're awake...' he smiles as he scoots his chair closer to you and takes your hand between his.

'What happened?' You ask confused.

'You were shot.. By one of the hydra guards...Alex he didn't pay attention..'

'Where is he?' You ask sitting up.

Your dads face hardens and the look in his eyes tell you that whatever is going to be the answer to that question, it's not going to be one you like.

'He's not allowed-'

'Bullshit... You're kidding... you must be kidding...'

'Aften he put you in danger?, no I'm not kidding y/n.. do you have any idea what could've happened?, you could've died!'

'And it still wouldn't have been his fault!, I want Alex-'

'No chance y/n...'

'Well then I am going to him, how could you do this to that poor boy?, I know he's already beating himself up over this! I just know it!' You try to make your way out of the bed, much to your fathers dismay.

'You can't... the wound-'

'Then you should've thought about that before you denied him, MY BOYFRIEND, access to ME!' You get angrier than you've ever been before, you might have crossed a few lines Jemenitische comes to Steve and politeness towards your own family, but you don't care.

'Alright fine!, fine if that keeps you from hurting yourself then fine!' He stops you and gently pushes you back against the bed.

Steve grumpily pulls out his phone and asks Bucky to bring over Alex as soon as possible.

'Now on with another thing... what were you doing there?, with the rest?. I told you to stop with the nonsense...'

'That's not your decision to make...' you cross your arms, hissing when you feel a sting of pain spread through your abdomen.

'Act tough missy let's see where that gets you... oh wait...' he sarcastically answers.

'Dad..'

'Y/n...' he replies.

'We are a team too wether you like it or not... we were trying to be careful and to be honest, we hadn't planned anything... they surprised us...and again, it's nobody's fault but the guard...'

'You just scared me...' Steve sighs. 'I was worried I might've lost you and I played the blame game... I'm sorry...'

'Hey don't apologise to me...' you uncross yourself arms. 'Apologise to him...' you point at Alex who is basically running down the hall.

•••

'I'm sorry...' Alex sighs as he runs a hand through your hair.

'For what?' You chuckle slightly. 'I could've used my own fucking eyes too... besides, I'm alive... I'm not dead yet...'

'Leave out the "yet" part please...' he laughs and you smile.

'Okay... I won't die on you...'

'Good..' he snuggles up next to you.

'You know I love you right?' He whispers and you hum.

'I love you too...'

'Awww...' Cat smirks as she walks in followed by the rest of your friends.

'Shut up...' you smirk at her.

'Were glad You're okay now..' David sits down on your side of the bed.

'Me too...' you chuckle. 'And I got this cool ass scar now!'

'Leave it to y/n to be happy about a scar..' Markus chuckles.