(cute righttt)

i grabbed my keys off of the counter and made my way to my car.

i decided to go to keishin's store because i knew i could get a discount.

"hey cuzzooo!" i said as i skipped into the store.

"hey y/n." he said before going back to his cigarette.

"keishin you know you are going to die young." i said peeling down my sunglasses. he looked at me and rolled his eyes. "i'm just saying!" i said as i continued grabbing snacks.

"what do you need all that food for?" my cousin asked. i stopped in my tracks and turned to look at him.

"if you must know," i said in a snobby voice "i am having a small party tonight!" i smiled. keishin sighed.

"what are your parents going to think?" he asked tapping his cigarette on the ash tray. i paused to think of a response.

"i don't live with my parents! i have my own place out here." i said.

"who's coming over?"

"hey you're asking quite a lot of questions black lungs." i jokes but he didn't stop staring at me. i sighed. "FINE! if you MUST KNOW, i invited over your little volleyball team. now if you could please ring this up with a discount." i ended with a big smile. he rolled his eyes and rang up the snacks.

"you better not do anything stupid." keishin said with a stern voice. i turned back to face him.

"me? neverrrrrr!" with that i walked to my car and put the snacks in the passenger seat. before i could drive off i got a notification from the group chat.

____________________________________
deez nutz 🥜

daichi🤠:
hey y/n what time should we come over?

y/n:
ummm how about 9?

daichi🤠:
alright sounds good! 👌🏼

i went to check the time. "hm 6:10? i made pretty good time!" i jogged up the stairs to take another shower and throw on some comfy clothes. (something like this because i'm really into brown rn!)

as i was finishing getting dressed and fixing up my hair a thought popped into my head

as i was finishing getting dressed and fixing up my hair a thought popped into my head. "oh my god i didn't get actual food!" i started to think of what i could possibly do. "ah postmates!"

i quickly ordered (whatever food you want). "damn 2 hours? good thing i have some time to spa-" my phone dinged.

you've been added to a new group
____________________________________
tokyo🏐💦

y/n:
um hi?
what's this?
andddd how'd you get my number🤨

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx:
yooo is this actually her?

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx:
I DONT KNOW
ITS AN AMERICAN NUMBER THO

y/n:
hey since i don't know you guys i'm gonna leave this chat😔
also please don't leak my number ❤️

y/n has left the chat
____________________________________

"oh god i hope they don't leak my numberrr." i sighed. "well i guess i should keep setting up for tonight." i walked over to one of my guest rooms to get some extra blankets, pillows and a few bean bags. i placed the blankets folded on the coach and next to them i put the pillows. i scattered the bean bags on the floor next to the couch.

"looks good! if i do say so myself." i said to myself with a smile. i then went on to spread out the snacks and drinks across my bar in the kitchen. i then jumped over the couch to turn on the fireplace cause it was getting chilly. since i was just about done and waiting on the food i decided to play (a video game you like).

2 Hours Later

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCKKKK!" i screamed at my game. before i could slam my control there was a knock at the door. you went to go answer it.

"ah thank you so much!" i smiled and took the food from the delivery person.

"hey are you y/n?" i nodded my head and smiled. "do you think i could get a picture? my daughter and son are obsessed with you!"

"yes! yea of course!" i took the deliver person's phone and made a silly face into the camera then took a picture with them.

"ah thank you so much!"

"it's no big deal! thank YOU for bringing my food!" i giggled then closed the door as they left.

i made my way over to the kitchen to set out the food, cups, and utensils. as i finished that i heard the doorbell ring. i quickly scrambled to go answer the door.

"HEY GUYS!" i said excitedly with a big smile. i ushered everyone to come in.

"WOAH! y/n your house is really nice!" hinata exclaimed. i got embarrassed by this comment but still thanked him.
(is it just me who gets embarrassed but compliments or what? cause someone was like woah your house is big and i kinda just smiled at them cause i didn't know what to say😭 anyways back to the story)

"alright guys follow me! over here we have the kitchen with (food you chose), snacks, drinks, candy, and some of my favorite american candy(favorite candy)! and if you follow me to the living room i have a whole bunch of blankets and pillows and beanbags!" i said with a smile.

"woahhh y/n this couch is huge!" yams exclaimed.

" i know right! it's literally so comfy too!" i jumped onto it. "alright so you guys can like eat and stuff and for the movie tonight we will watch," i said as i sat up from the couch, " (movie)!" i exclaimed.

once everyone was ready to watch the movie i went and sat on the couch. suga came and sat next to me and put his arm over my shoulder. yams sat on the other side of me. daichi sat on an arm chair while kageyama sat in another. tsukki sat on a bean bag while asahi laid down the loveseat. hinata got on the end of the couch and snuggled up with a blanket.

"HEY WHY DOES SUGA GET TO SIT WITH HIS ARM AROUND YOU?" noya exclaimed.

"noya-" i started

"AH YOU SAID MY NAME!" noya exclaimed. which lead to him dropping the topic and sitting on a bean bag next to tanaka.

"alright i hope everyone is good, cause imma start the movie!"