The projects. (chapter 5)

Not mine, music is on youtube, "It's been so long"
Picture was found on pinterest posted(?) by
🎃 Chihiro Fujisaki 🎃
( pretend the pictures of C.C looks like Izuku)
Let me know any ideas or feedback you have!

A/N: Glitchtrap can teleport Izuku around ( For now Izuku will be teleported back to Japan and back home quite alot )

Izuku has the originals ( plush form ), Glitchtrap plush,Fredbear and a Funtime foxy & Funtime freddy, he also has a fredbear mask . He has many notebooks and his mother's phone and laptop

I p.o.v= Izuku's p.o.v
N p.o.v = no one's p.o.v
A p.o.v = Aizawa's p.o.v
W p.o.v = William's p.o.v

A p.o.v
Alright. I'm definitely not going to get any sleep considering the fact that I think I just found a kid who went missing a few days ago; fantastic.

Whatever, Nezu better give me a holiday after this. Whoa- I didn't know this pretty lake was here, it looks... too perfect, like there's something else that I can't figure out.

N p.o.v
As Eraser-head was astonished by the view he hardly realised the gliching bunny infront of the maybe missing child. It's only when he was tempted to grab the child and run was when he saw pills, rope, knifes, anything that could do some harm scattered around the place; he had noticed a lightly glitching figure, perhaps in a bunny suit, with an extremely wide and creepy grin.

He however was to far away to hear anything, just the actions were seen along with the nervous posture of the kid he had yet to find the name of. Of course he was aware of the fact that going closer out of curiosity was dangerous, but he pinned the blame on to the fact that this could be a potential villain. Scratch that, definite villain, the fact that that the villain hastily grabbed the child's hand and slashed it was what made him go closer and on alert in case of emergency.

"Ya know kid, you can't back out now, now that your my friend, your fate and others now rely on you. Of course, I'm not the worst so I'll help you from time to time and give you advice. I can also tell you everything and more, so, do me a favour, try to survive since I'm not going easy on you! " Exclaimed the now skipping bunny, he placed a little cute white bag into the smiling child's hands before vanishing into the darkness.

Izuku fell to the floor due to happiness (or blood loss, Aizawa couldn't tell) ,and stared at the stars in pure joy, happiness radiating off him at the mention of a new friend. He caught sight of a familiar figure, shifting slightly he could make out it was Eraser-head. He sat up and patted a spot for him with a friendly smile.

As the gentle wind pushed Eraser-head towards the blood stained kid he could not help but to be cautious about the idea of this being a trap; on edge he creeped forward and sat next to him while getting comfortable he saw the kid start to shiver. With a sigh he gave some of his merchandise, an Eraser-head themed hoodie.

They were talking for awhile until Aizawa heard a distant and fading scream; ending their meeting.

W p.o.v
Damn it... that kid had the guts to run away. He might do it more often if I don't do something. A little fight might help him stay put.

"Hey Henry. I'm going to be abit busy with the new family member, so don't complain when I don't help on the business as much."

Alright, now Henry won't mind me missing some work  I need to go get the ones that don't work, if I reprogram them, then that should solve my problem with Izuku.

636 words

I am back on track and uploading again! Let me know your thoughts about this chapter. :)