Lando- surprise guest

Start from the beginning

Once back in hospitality, Lando gets to see the full face of Amelia and he's not disappointed in his friends choice for him. She sits chatting and unlike Lando he is quiet and listening to her. He goes and grabs her another drink, but she follows him up. "Your not usually this quiet. Are you?" She asks him. He shakes his head. "No. You make me nervous.. I don't want to fuck up and say something stupid." Amelia smiles at him. "Mask..." he tells her. She rolls her eyes at him. "Fineee. Was going to say wang to annoy Carlos." He looks at her confused. "Don't blush..." she laughs. She takes her drink off of him and kisses his cheek. "Gracias." She says and leaves him standing.
"Amy!! Amy!!" Carlos yelps, as he catches the tail end of the encounter. She sits down rolling her eyes at the set up guy. "So you like him?" She shrugs her shoulders. "Carrie I don't know him. But he's at least easy on the eyes."

Whilst the boys go do work stuff, the girls go get pampered for the end of season party. Amelia gets the full works. It's easy for her to afford these luxuries with her dad being one of the riches in the uk. Her hair, nails, brows all had to look a certain way for the party. She might be the black sheep of the family with bright hair, tattoos and piercings, but she still has the upbringing which says she needs to appear a certain way. The girls go out shopping whilst the boys do their fp3 and end up back at the track before qualifying.
They stand watching the boys from the side of track. "So Lando? Yay or nay?" Isa asks her. She smiles. "He's okay. He's cute, I suppose. Oh fuck one of them are off!!" Amelia yelps. Looking to see what helmet comes out of the car. "Oh it's Carlos... phew." Amelia says. Much to Isa's delight. "Lando is in q3.." Carlos tries to explain to the girls. But Amelia is glued to the screen, watching Lando's fast lap.
When Lando comes back into the garage to wait the results and decide if he's going back out. He waves at his new love interest.
He screams when he gets a p3 for the race start! Amelia gets a text almost instantly. "Come Netflix tonight?" Lando has text her. She smiles at her phone. "Sure thing champ... proud of you."
Lando can't keep his eyes off of Amelia even when she is wandering around out with the press pen.
"So do I need to half dress up tomorrow?" She texts him. "I'd say I'd help you chose but I suck at clothes. Will I come to your room tonight?"

The girls head down to the pool for some golden hour selfies. Of course the boys take longer than them getting ready for dinner. "Amelia!! Why is Lando texting you photos!!" Isa squeals! "Didn't even know you had his number. That was fast." Amelia blushes. "You like him!! Oh my! Why didn't you say." Amelia instantly blushes and smiles wide. Isa takes a photo as it's the most natural one she's seen in while from her friend. "Ola.." Lando walks down shouting. Isa smiles at Amelia. That's what she was smiling at. "Go for it." She encourages Amelia. Who is all over it. Lando has made more effort in what he is wearing than he has all year.
Both girls are in dresses but flat sandals. Amelia goes over and hugs Lando. "Hi.." he breathes her perfume in. "You look amazing." Shes whispers into his ear, as she kisses his cheek.
"Yeah? Someone helped pick it out.. you might know her. Thanks for wearing flats." Amelia smiles at him. "Perks of liking a short guy." She teases him. Even though he is taller than her. Probably even in her highest heels.
She takes his arm and he relaxes. "Will you come see me before the start of the race tomorrow?" He asks her. She smiles at him. "If you want me too. I can..." she says to him. He nods his head. "Yeah. I do. Still doing Netflix after this yeah?" He asks her. "Unless your sick of me by now then yeah it's still on."
Carlos and Isa watch them from afar. Carlos thought they would be a match for each other. As they are both British, both can be annoying and loud. But he also thought they would have at least annoyed one another by now. But no she grasps his arm, he doesn't even think about pretending to trip her into the pool.
"So guys we ready for dinner?" He asks them once the new lovebirds join them. Lando nods his head. "Yeah I'm starving." Amelia has stopped holding Lando's  arm.
They walk side by side into the restaurant, but it's still quite evident that Lando is very interested in Amelia. They sit and chat quietly like any other double dating couple would. Lando even feeds Amelia some of his dessert after she said she didn't want any.
"Are you two actually into each other? Or playing with my head?" Carlos eventually asks them. Having enough of their antics. "Huh? Playing with your head would I do that Carlos?" Amelia asks him smiling." He nods his head. "Yeah you would. This isn't the amy I know... you'd have usually already gobbled him up and spat him back out. Not this." He says confused.
Amelia was well known in Madrid where she had met Carlos. She was too wild for him, but of course he sets her up with his what would be geeky friend. If he wasn't an F1 driver he would most definitely be deemed a geek. Into streaming himself playing games and not being overly intelligent. He knew both of them would get on. Just not this much. Lando sits playing with Amelias curls, letting her do the talking to Carlos.
"I don't understand? Isa?" Amelia asks her to help understand what she was doing here.
"I don't know. Carlos asked me to invite you for the end of season party. To be Lando's date..."
Carlos says no. Over and over. So all three of his table companions are confused. "Yeah you said you'd get me a date." Lando says. Sticking up for Amelia. "So Amelia is right..." he starts to say. But Carlos starts to get argumentative. "Here's money to pay for my share. I'm off. Night." Amelia throws money on the table and leaves the restaurant.
"Carlos!!" Isa shouts at her boyfriend. As Lando runs after Amelia. "Oi. Don't run away." He grabs hold of Amelias arm. "Why? I'm not being made into some desperate harlot." She yells at him. "Okay. I get that. Not going to lie I'm probably more desperate than I should be." Lando says. Causing them both to smile. "Come here..." Amelia says to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pushing a masked kiss on him.
He stops. He doesn't know what to do. "We need to go back to the hotel..." He says to her. She nods her head and they head to her room. Once there Lando suddenly goes awkward. He can't believe she kissed him. He hopes she meant it and not just mad at Carlos. She shows him the potential outfits for the actual race and he wants to help her chose one to wear. But she had to try some on for him. "I like that.. with those." He has picked a dress that she brought with her. Not even one of the new ones and the same flat sandals she had on tonight. She changes back into some comfy shorts and a baggy tee. She sits down beside Lando again, but snuggles up to him.
They watch a film, laughing at all the same parts. "Did you mean to kiss me?" Lando eventually asks her. She looks up at him and smiles. "Yea." Lando decides to take the lead and kisses her. He takes her by surprise but she doesn't pull away from his soft lips. She pushes her hands through his hair, keeping him in place. They jump when her door gets knocked.
Both of them sigh as it's frustrating when they were getting so close. But the knocking doesn't stop. "I'll get rid of them." Amelia jumps off the bed.
But is surprised when it's Carlos. "What?" She looks at him. "I just want to apologise.. I shouldn't have outed you like that... I'm not used to you being like this."
Amelia glares at Carlos. "Like what? Grown up? Able to hold a conversation with someone that's not just purely for sex?" He looks at her. "Well yeah. It's not like you.. or is he with you now?" Carlos looks down at Amelia. "Yes he is. But not for that. You need to stop being so judgmental..." Carlos laughs at her. "It's been a year... or something like that. So why not get it on with Lando?"
"Right Carry... we've known each other way to long for this sort of conversation. You should know I don't always pray on men and i haven't for a while. I've grown up and stopped all my usual antics. Obviously covid has played the main point in that. But it's not a bad thing. Now please leave me alone."
Amelia walks back into her room and closes the door on Carlos.