Charles Leclerc- Ohana part 2

Follow on for formula1_lover

Y/n has been extremely busy sorting out birthday arrangements for Tobys second birthday. Charles has been busy away with Ferrari and popping home every so often when he can. This year has been tough on them both. Charles hates leaving home and the his family but loves his job, y/n has a good job now and can't always go following Charles around the world.

But he's home the night before Tobys special day. "Morning baby." Charles rolls over and kisses her forehead. "I've missed this so so much. These triple headers are really starting to hurt now." He murmurs into her head. Y/n smiles and nods her head. "Yeah I know. Your missing so much with Tob and i. I didn't really realise how much I'd actually feel jealous of married couples who argue and fall out all the time and share workload with babies." Y/n says making Charles laugh. "You jealous of those boring couples who argue." She nods her head. "Eh yeah.. make up sex duh." Charles starts to laugh. "But what about welcome home sex? Is that not better?" He pouts at her.

"Mama!! Mama. Mama. Daddy home" they both hear their darling baby boy, come into their bedroom excited that his daddy is home. Charles gets up out of bed and scoops him up. "Of course I'm home bud. Think I'd miss your birthday." Charles starts to run around the house with him, keeping out of the kitchen diner, that he had noticed was all set for Tobys mini family birthday party.

Y/n sits in bed, a while longer. She's late. Again. It's been two maybe three months since she last had her period. She kept putting it off doing a test until she knew herself for sure and she kept forgetting it. She has bought one and it's in the toilet to do. But running around after a toddler all day from first thing in the morning until early evening bedtime.

"CHARLES!!!! Charles!!" Y/n yells. Charles runs into the bathroom where y/n is sitting on the bath. He still has Toby in his arms. "What? Baby you okay?" Charles looks around for spiders and other insects. Then he notices the little white test in her hand. "Is it happening again? Are we going to have baby number two?"
Y/n nods her head, the energy she had to shout him has gone and she's knackered. "Go back to bed baby. I'll take Toby and get him ready." Charles bends down and pulls y/n up and walks her through to their bedroom. "Lay down baby. Relax." As if she could relax... it's party day.

                    ************

Oh no. Oh no. Fuck. Y/n is sitting at home alone. Pascale has taken Toby to the race weekend, but due to her being pretty much ready to drop, y/n stayed at home.

"Oh no. It's happening.. why am I alone." Y/n gets herself on the phone of the hospital. She knows she had a slow labour. But quick birth. So now her waters have broken she needs to get to the hospital quickly.
"Char... waters have broken... on way to hospital. Hope you have a good quali. I love you. Give Toby a hug from me."

As y/n lays in the hospital bed, she feels so alone sitting waiting to see what is happening with her and lil Leclerc. It's a long wait and she feels awfully sore.
"Okay let's have a look and see how dilated you are." The midwife says to y/n.
Then it's all a blur. Her pain was too much.

When y/n comes around, there is a midwife close by to her. She looks around the room, there is blood attached to her arm and the little bassinets starts to make a noise. "Oh I think she can sense Mama is awake."
"She? It's a girl?" Y/n gasps out loud. "I didn't know. We found out with our first baby but wanted to keep this one a surprise." Y/n says.
The midwife hands over over the crying tot. "Here you go meet your mama. Will I take a photo so you can send dad? Oh he got p5. We kept watching it so I could tell you."

Once handed back her phone, y/n calls Charles. Not sure what time it would be there or if he's be awake or still doing work stuff.
"Hey wifey... how are you? Is baby here?" Charles asks.
"Yeah. Baby girl is here..." Charles cuts her off. "A daughter? We have a daughter? Oh my god baby. How are you doing?"
Y/n can hear him tell his family what she's gave birth too. "I'm okay. Still sore and a bit foggy. Need to get the full report from the midwife. Will send you some photos. But I think I need to rest now bub. Love you.."
Y/n sends the photos to Charles and then rests.

Charles and Toby comes straight from the plane to the hospital. Charles can't wait to meet his little girl.
"Nova.. our little star." Charles coos over her. As little Toby steals some mama hugs. Y/n looks over to her now half naked husband, to see the most beautiful sight. Charles loved doing skin to skin with Toby and is no different with his little Angel.

"She looks like you baby.. beautiful." Charles doesn't take his eyes off of the little tiny baby on his chest. He even moves onto the bed, so that the midwife can take their first family photo. "So you had to have the caesarean to have her. Sorry I wasn't here for you both." Charles pushes a kiss into y/n hair. "It's okay. We are both here and happy to see our boys." Y/n kisses Charles arm as that the only place she could reach. "I love you." He breathes out, not sure himself who it's aimed at. "Love you too daddy." Toby says back to him.

"Aaah look at the baby. She sleeping." Toby starts to coo over Nova, making mummy a very hormonal mess beside them. "Ah baby. It's okay. Mummy's not sad." Charles starts to reassure a very confused Toby, as y/n is crying. "Wil we go home and make sure it's all clean and tidy for Mummy and Nova coming home?" Charles asks Toby, who nods his own sleepy head.
"Right love you y/n. See you when I pick you up tomorrow." Charles pushes so many kisses into y/n face she doesn't know what to do but giggle. "Okay. I love you too."

Charles has sorted out a baby shoot for Nova and sorted it all out to happen as soon as they are home. So he has a beautiful photo to post on Instagram and have one of the kids from as young as Nova can be.

"Ohana

"Ohana... Nova you have completed us perfectly."