5.

IT'S NOW THE END OF THE DAY AND I HAD TO START HEADING OVER TO TOORU'S PRACTICE MATCH!

so i quickly walked to the gym to let them know i won't be at practice today.

"hey guys i'm gonna miss your practice match. i promised tooru that i'll come to his practice match at aoba johsai. so i'll see you guys tomorro-"

"wait! you know oikawa?" kageyama cut me off. i nodded my head.

"hey y/n! we're actually playing in a practice match against them today, so we'll see you there!" hinata exclaimed.

"alright! so i'll see you guys later!" i said walking away as i blew dramatic kisses jokingly.

once i got home i noticed a car with a bow on it in my driveway. i widened my eyes and ran into the house. i stumbled over to the kitchen counter where i found keys and a note!

the note read:
hi sweetie! i really didn't like the idea of you taking the bus or walking to school so i got you a car! i hope you really like it and i hope it makes you feel safer! i love you so much and me and your dad will visit soon.
i love you so much,
mommy

i immediately started jumping up and down with excitement.

"HOLY SHIT I GOT A NEW CAR! I HAVE MY OWN CARRRRR!" with that i quickly scrambled to my phone to thank my parents.

after that i realized what time it was.

"shit i'm gonna be late!" i then started to swipe through my closet to find an outfit to wear to the game. i came up with this!

i quickly grabbed my keys, hopped into my car, and drove off to aoba johsai

once i got to the gym i quickly scrambled to the seats so i could watch the game. when i got there there were already some girls there. i waved and sat next to them. it was obvious they recognized me because they immediately started whispering to each other. but i ignored it. i looked down and saw the karasuno team.