Show Goes On [14]

Start from the beginning

"Do you see me, Jon? I will literally snap if I even try to, I'm surprised I'm not paralyzed after that F5." Jon winced at the thought and grumbled.

"You're never getting in the ring with him again, I almost had a heart attack."

"It's so sweet that you care so much." She giggled, he placed his hand on her cheek, running his thumb along her bottom lip.

"Could you blame me? You're too cute to be thrown around by some beast." She blushed slightly and kissed his thumb, throwing him a wink as he groaned and pulled it away.

"Tease." He muttered, making her laugh.

"I wasn't even teasing babe, just showing you some affection." He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"We've got a while until the show starts. Do you wanna head back to the hotel and just hang out there? You can ride with me since you hate driving so much."

"As long as you keep your hands to yourself." He smirked and nodded.

Jon and Kennedy entered the hotel lobby with their hands interlocked, they waiting outside the elevator so it could take them up to Kennedy's suite. Her and Jon's hands quickly let go of each other when the door opened, revealing her parents.

"Hey mom, hey dad." Kennedy said, moving forward to give them a little hug.

"Paul, Steph." Jon shook their hands and gave them a friendly nod.

"Did you two have fun on your little date?" Stephanie smiled, pointing between the two.

"Yeah, it was great. Jon took me to a little cafe, the food was wonderful." She smiled, and she looked over at her dad, who was staring at Jon.

"Where are you two going now?" Her dad said turning his attention to his daughter.

"Back to my suite to hang out before the show starts." Paul went to protest, but Stephanie was quick to shut him up with a hand on his chest.

"No funny business, you two." Stephanie tilted her head and pointed at Jon, who chuckled and nodded his head.

"You have my word." He said as he stepped into the elevator next to Kennedy.

Stephanie and Paul stepped out, and Paul glanced at the two before staring down Jon. He motioned a finger going through his throat, warning Jon not to try anything. Kennedy shook her head and rolled her eyes, and Jon swallowed thickly. The elevator doors closed, leaving the couple alone.

"Sorry about him, he's ridiculous." Kennedy said staring up at him.

"Nah, it's fine, he's just looking out for you." He wrapped his arm across her back and pecked her lips.

Jon and Kennedy sat on her bed as they laughed, looking through pictures on her laptop. Many of the photos were from her short time at college and with her family.

"What are you doing in this photo? You look crazy." Jon laughed, pointing at the photo of her and her college friends wasted.

"That was my 21st birthday last year, they threw me a huge birthday party and needless to say I was drunk." They both laughed and went through more pictures.

"Oh, this one is one of my favorites."

Kennedy clicked on the photo of her and her family at WrestleMania a few years back. They all stood in the ring and took a family photo the day prior, then another one backstage after her dad's match against the Undertaker.

"You look so young." He laughed poking at her side making her giggle.

"I just graduated high school in this photo." She informed him as they continued scrolling.