Chapter 2: "A death man."

[Halsey - Drive]

Hello^^

What's up.

The hands of those who vote and comment should not be in trouble.

Have a good read.

......

Every poisonous, yet poisonous, yet great love story begins with a terrible trauma or a devastating tragedy.  Bonnie and Clyde, Joker and Harley Quinn and of course;  Romeo and Juliet were perhaps the biggest and most prominent of these, but I certainly wasn't going to come out and quote a boring story I'd never read, like in every crappy love movie.  They would fuck.  Who cares?  They were repeating these quotations like pilaf for everyone, whether they read them or not.  Oh Romeo, why are you Romeo?  And wait, what's the light coming through that window?  Yes, that's east, and Juliet is the sun!  including it.

Oh dear ...

Anyway, every boob love story started with a terrible tragedy, and ours started right from that night.

Inside the panel van that broke the dark night, while there was a cold silence, Jeongguk, sitting on the side seat, was constantly but constantly shifting, unable to stand, looking here and there, he was moving one limb and snapping his fingers quickly.  On the other hand, during these three hours, when I didn't take a break, I felt like I was driving without stopping, but on the other hand I felt as if a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

After the initial shock was over, my body had taken away a tranquility that I could not understand.  It was as if someone had come out and burned a monster in my nightmares with salt and prevented me from seeing those nightmares again.  The person who did this was sitting right next to me and was constantly changing his sitting position.

"Can't you keep calm?"  I asked in a low tone.  My eyes were still on the dark country road, and this pitch black was slightly dispersed by the headlights of the panel van.

"No, I can't stop."  He said the same.  Meanwhile, he started hitting his knee repeatedly.  I was feeling very strange.  I wanted to do something, and I had a very interesting urge in me.  To distract this impulse, I was asking questions and not looking at it.

"I have hyperactivity."  He said then.  So my gaze turned to him for a moment, and my brows were furrowed.  "I can't sit comfortably in a chair for a long time."

With what he said, maybe now I realized that this car had to stop, and in the middle of the desolate road, in the fields, I first slowed the car down and then stopped it.  I was just looking straight ahead with my hands on the wheel.

I survived!  I survived!  I'm free now!  Is this a real ns moment ?!  I'm free!  The bastard is dead!  I will not even see your face again!  I will never go back!  I am saved, I am free!

With my lips curved upwards, with the feeling of extreme adrenaline and extreme happiness added to the feeling of comfort, I continued to look at the dark road as the headlights were on.

Then the impulse grew stronger, and before I could even realize what was happening, I wrapped my arms around my neck and pressed my lips against my lips as my eyes closed.  It was as if I was in a dream, as if someone came and rescued me from the prison where I was imprisoned.

I did not know exactly why I kissed her;  maybe it was like being content with something someone had done and being proud of him and giving him a kiss on his forehead.  I didn't know if I was kissing beautifully or if I was bad.  I just sealed my lips tightly over her lips, our lips were both closed, and I felt twice as good as my arms crossed her broad shoulders and hugged her neck.  I didn't fit inside me.  Although he had been shuffling since the morning, he stopped his movements despite my kiss and stood there.  It didn't push me, but it wasn't pulling.  He could not open his lips, did not respond.  It just stood there.