Message from the writer

Hello everyone. I hope you were having a nice time before coming across this book. This story is basically a life i also live and im trying to portray it in a form of a story. I will definitely tell you who i am in a form of characters...but only at the end of the story...heck you might even know the family i come from...not a surprise as this account is an anonymous one.

Please always ask questions in the comment section. Refer back to the book description to understand what I mean when i say ask questions. These questions are questions we're going to unravel at any point of the story. If you're to shy to put it in the comments, why don't you just message me your question and wait for it to be answered. It must be related to this story.

I'll give an example:
Let's say Chapter 1 is about a little girl hawking pure water. Your question might be "what landed her in this situation" this question will be answered through the course of this story. If your questions are not related to the story. I will answer them normally.

I'm trying to make this story as interactive as possible. Please don't take advantage of this and start throwing insults at me anyhow.
Thank you. I appreciate. Good bye.

I will call my readers...idk I'll think 😂