"Del please disconnect call" Ohm ordered.

".. hey you are no fu- n- " was all he heard before the call was disconnected..

"Sir Ohm, Call Disconnected" Del responded.

"Thank you Del "

Ohm sighed.

Although boun was his best friend, their personalities were so different....still.. he was the only one who was able to understand him as a person apart from Fluke after all..

He just shook his head when he saw his personal phone buzzing again..

"Why tf is boun calling again"

He was going to reject the call when Del spoke up ...

"Incoming call to your personal mobile form JEAB _ HEART _ ARROW WITH HEART _ HEART_ INFINITY SIGN...

Sir, do you want to answer?"

Del spoke again.

It took a few seconds for Ohm to figure out why was the AI speaking hearts, then he realized it was the emoji.. A small smile crept on his face with a tint of blush spreading through his cheeks.

"My jeab"  he whispered

"My jeab" he whispered..

"Yes Del.. Please connect to my earpiece.. And answer for me"

"Noted sir

Connecting...Connected......."

"Hellow.. can I speak to special agent Mr.Thitiwat ? "

The voice from other side whispered..

At your service sir..what do I owe the pleasure today ..to receive a call from a handsome young man..

Ohm answered cheerfully.. his serious façade turning into cheerful glee.

"P'ohmmmmmmmmm....stop teasing me na~ This handsome young man is married .. so no flirting na"

The other side answered.. The love filled in that voice was notable to the AI even, as she started playing soothing jazz music suddenly..

"I know. .married to the best husband ever ..AKA me ..!!"

Ohm huffed while eyes focused on driving.

"Of course ohmmmm~ lak na!

But I'm hungry... I made your favorite today!

Are you going to be late ?

Attending the celebration perhaps?

I know the husband of mine never messes up his missions." He said in proud yet adorable way.