New life with her Dad

Ben's Pov

Sam and I were at the airport waiting for Ann to drop off Lily. I looked at my phone when I heared th high pitch chirp of a young girl. I chuckled

"Sam"

I looked over to see my daughter Lily she has grown a lot. She ran to me and jumped into my arms. I saw Ann behind walking with a man. I placed Lily on my hip. she squirmed around understandable for a three year old. Ann made it over and glared at Sam as Lily made the motion she wanted Sam. I handed Sam Lily. Lily looked scared at the man beside her mother. I took note to that.

"Sam why don't you take Lily to get a snack and I will meet you over there ok love"

She nodded. Lily smiled and laughed as they walked away. I looked at Ann and the man. To say I didn't like this man would be an understatement. I didn't trust him not to mention. MY daughter shook when he looked at her.

"Who is this Ann?" I asked.

"My husband Brad"

"Why is my daughter scared of him?"

"I dropped her on an accident out of the car" Brad said.

I didn't believe it you don't accidently drop a kid out of car.

"Anyway Ben I need you to take her as in take her take her" She said.

"You mean like get full custody of my child?" I asked.

"Yes me and Brad want to move and we can't do that if we have her" Ann said.

What does she mean by that. She acts like Lily is a problem or a pest.

"Whatever I will be more than happy to take my daughter don't want him around her anyway she has a dad" I said.

"Oh Okay so Brad can't be around her but Sam is you didn't even tell me that Sam was around her before your engagement"

"Yeah well Sam has never dropped her onto concert 'accidently'" I spat.

I turned and started to walk away. thinks it bugs me please Sam is a better mother to Lily than Ann is that is for sure and that Brad.

"I would love to have my daughter, by the way sod off you Tosser and your bloody Wanker Husband Sam be a better mum then you anyway" I said

Ann gasped and I smirked. Brad grabbed my arm and hit me. I punched him the face that daft cow. I walked away, and found Sam and Lily. I took Lily and we headed to the car.

"Daddy wook it my dofin" she said.

"Yup it's your dolphin love" I said.

"Daddy I no wike Brad he mean he put me the closet so he no have see me" She said.

"It's alright love he will never hurt you again"

She nodded and wrapped her tiny arms around my neck, she started making faces at the boy next to us. He glared at us and glared at her. She held onto me tighter. We got to the car and she dropped her toy. She cried. I picked up her toy and handed to her and buckling her into her car seat. She gigled and kissed my cheek.

"Alright love let's go to Daddy's Studio"

 Save